ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies and Pastimes
Aside from our biggest passions and reasons for being on here, what other things occupy your spare time?  What do you like to do simply to indulge yourself, given the chance?

Completely away from my personal fetishes, I love drinking proper beer (ales and bitters, not bland keg creations or lagers), riding large capacity motorcycles (well, any cc really, but sometimes bigger is best) and cooking. My humiliating cookery course ignited a keen interest in pursuing further culinary skills and I really do enjoy messing around in the kitchen in my limited spare time.

Wearing a pinny or two, of course.   Wink
Always in strict uniform
It’s good to know that your wife allows you spare time.  Wink 

It is a bit of a mixed bag for me. Obviously I spend a lot of the time doing my job as an air stewardess which is a way of life as much as it is a job. Other than that, I enjoy nothing better than spending time with my female friends, either on nights out with my stewardess pals or with my local friends in Bristol.
Off-roading (Jeep-Just Empty Every Pocket) & photography.
Parenting three children under 5 occupies most of my time. But when I can (although the current pandemic has made this impossible for a while) I enjoy making music with others - I'm a singer, conductor and pianist. In the past I have also enjoyed studying with the Open University, which is something I plan to pick up again when I can.
I also like proper beer, craft stouts, or Guinness. I also enjoy gardening, when I had the time, growing vegetables gives a great sense of achievement, especially trading excess produce with others for their excess.
Some fascinating and varied replies.

And yes, I do get some time off for good behaviour!
Always in strict uniform
A few of my favourite non-kink pastimes: bushwalking, gardening, football, writing, cinema, flea markets.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
Which team do you follow? And what exactly does bushwalking involve- aside from putting one foot in front of the other. I'm guessing this is outside of the UK?
Always in strict uniform
(09-10-2020, 12:52 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Which team do you follow?  And what exactly does bushwalking involve- aside from putting one foot in front of the other.  I'm guessing this is outside of the UK?

Am in Australia, so some cultural references between Blighty and Oz easily flow.  Like cricket boxes. Not so much 'bushwalking'.  Think of rambling and you get the basic British equivalent.  But with more trees and forests.  
As for football, we have a unique situation here where we have four major codes of football:  Australian Rules (the indigenous game), Rugby League and Rugby Union, and then football, which is largely known as soccer here to distinguish it from the other codes of 'football'.   Aussie Rules dominates some of the country, League another part, soccer sits under both across the country and Rugby is largely limited to parts of the eastern states (and mostly the toff-end of town).  I support teams in Rules, League and soccer.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
Scuba diving, downhill skiing, home renovation projects and shooting.