ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Letter I Love
As I found out there will be no September 2020 issue, I was rereading the August 2020 issue. I love this letter, "My Sissy Mantra." 
A superior dominant woman tells her sissy the scope of 
her future, one of complete and total service to her and all women.  Outstanding!
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
This is what my Mistress said to me after I had asked her to marry me:

"There are three things I want you to agree today.

Three simple things that will be very important to you.

Important for the rest of your life.

And here they are.

These are the three things you will do from now on.

The core of your existence.

One.

I want you to obey me.

Obey.

You will obey my every command, my every order, my every wish, my every whim.

Instantly. Without question. With cheerful acceptance.

You will obey me.

Now and always.

You will obey me.

In time you will learn to obey me and the other women in my life. My mother. My sister. My girlfriends.

You will obey me. And the women that I tell you to obey.

You will obey.

Obey.

Two.

I want you to serve me.

You will show that you have learned to obey by serving me.

Meeting my needs.

Serving at my command.

My household chores. You will serve me.

My clothes. Washing, ironing. Serving me.

My intimate needs. Serving me. Serving me intimately.

With no thought of reward, except the reward of service.

The reward of completely subjugating your desires to mine.

And as I wish it, as you obey me, you will serve the other women in my life.

My sister's chores. My mother's needs. My girlfriends' whims.

You will serve us.

Service is perfect freedom.

But you will not be free.

You will serve me.

For ever.

You will serve.

Serve.

Three.

You will worship me.

By learning to obey without question; by learning to serve completely, your love will deepen.

Love will deepen to adoration.

And adoration to worship.

You may hate the things I make you do.

But that hate will fuel your adoration. Your worship.

Your world will be obedience to me.

Service to me.

And worship of me.

Your male ego will be utterly subsumed in a world of my choosing.

You will wear what I choose for you to wear.

You will do what I tell you to do.

You will think what I tell you think.

For my amusement.

To emphasise my control.

You may hate this. But you will cheerfully, willingly do what I want.

Because you will worship me.

You will be kept entirely shaven. Clean, shorn of unpleasant masculine hair.

Your diet will be strictly supervised, with all food chosen by me.

You will undertake a rigorous exercise programme of women's aerobics. Not to build muscle, but to become lean.

You will be regularly weighed and measured. All fat will be burned away.

You will be kept in chastity. Sometimes you will be given pleasure, but only at a woman's hand, for her amusement; for your humiliation.

You will never penetrate a woman again. Never.

You will be kept plugged. To shame you, to stimulate you. A constant reminder of my total control.

And you will be cut off from the outside world. No contacts. No friends. No news.

No movement. No choice. No thought.

You will maintain a personal diary. All your intimate thoughts must be shared with me, my mother and sister. You belong to us now, and that includes your mind.

We will conduct a weekly performance review of your service and your diary. This may result in punishment, and very occasionally in reward. I know you hate pain, and do not want it. But it is what I want that matters.

On the rare occasions that you have spare time, your reading will be limited to websites, magazines and books of my choosing.

The subject matter will be restricted to subjects such as gender role reversal, female supremacy, the Gynarchy, lesbianism, sissification, male chastity and practical matters such as pedicures, massage techniques, housekeeping tips and cooking.

I am your world now. My thoughts will become your thoughts. My wishes your commands.

Total control.

Utter control.

Your every waking moment will be occupied by following my commands, meeting my needs, submitting ever deeper to my control.

You will be consumed by the burning need to please me, to receive my elusive approval.

You will never overcome your inherent inferiority, as a mere male, but all you can do is try.

You will learn to worship me and my world. Intimate worship. You will spend many hours inside my throne, in oral servitude to me and my female visitors.

If you want a vision of the future, picture a women sitting on your face. For ever.

So that is what you are going to learn.

To become a completely subjugated male.

In thrall to my female dominant family.

To obey me.

To serve me.

To worship me.

Obey me.

Serve me.

Worship me.

Obey.

Serve.

Worship.

Obey.

Serve.

Worship.

If you accept these conditions, I will consent to marry you."
Kind of puts "love, honour and obey" into the shade quite a bit. :o)
Always in strict uniform
(09-05-2020, 01:08 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Kind of puts "love, honour and obey" into the shade quite a bit.  :o)
Indeed, in fact most modern ceremonies had taken to removing obey from the vows altogether as it stemmed from a time when a woman was expected to obey her husband. It is quite clever therefore that it has been employed here with the intention that the prospective husband needs to obey his wife.  Wink
I am certain in their vows the word obey was added to their vows if it was possible.
In Female dominant marriages, they'll be lots of so called non traditional vows to be added.
If you were to marry, which vows would you expect to see added?
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Where even to start with this. I exist outside the dynamic really as I am a former male presenting as a female but I would imagine some of the more likely vows for the sissies on this forum to be: 

‘I will wear flouncy dresses and heels for your pleasure’

‘I will wear chastity at your discretion’ 

‘I will use the toilet only when you consent to me the honour of doing so’
I promise to change and improve to your wishes, including putting all my effort into destroying my fake and irrelevant masculinity to become your ultimate sissy companion, serving you and any women as ordered.
I promise to become an extension of your desires and will always puttung your orders, needs and desires above my own.
Very good, CindyLynn - and of course what any sissy should aspire to?

Have you come up with those or is that what has been suggested by whomever you presently serve?  Wink
Thank you Girlygirl. I do serve a woman but yes I did come up with on my own.
It's a true and honest submissive sisdy mindset I have i stilled within.