ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy bicycle
I think you’ve just enacted the British version of Godwin’s Law there, rubberpinafore.  Big Grin
(09-11-2020, 05:10 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I think you’ve just enacted the British version of Godwin’s Law there, rubberpinafore.  Big Grin

Not at all, there's not one reference to Hitler or the Nazis in my post, nor was there an implication/comparison to them. 

The only thing I did was point out that Johnson broke the law while riding his bike illegally just as he is about to (he is threatening to break international law) during negotiations over Brexit.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ks-outrage
Always in strict uniform
That’s what I meant by the ‘British Version’. It seems if we discuss for long enough we always end up on the subject of the present day government.  Wink
I would honestly
Sorry a bit slow on the uptake with the reference to Godwin's Rule/Law. Although I suspect Johnson of perhaps having similar right wing views. But I have no intention of bringing politics to the debate, it was just an example of him breaking laws as and when he wants to.
Always in strict uniform