BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy bicycle
Who would like a sissy bicycle like this one?!

I remember as a teenager, when I had started to really embrace my sissyness, going out on a bike in a summer dress and being terrified (but secretly thrilled!) the whole time that someone would see the frilly knickers I had on.

On a bike like this knickers would be out of the question, unless they were special sissy knickers with an appropriate hole.

It would be exquisitely humiliating!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You’d either need to be very careful or very quick.  Big Grin 

Still, if your bike says ‘Sissy Flyer’ on the side that is a pretty good advertisement as to what the voyeur can expect.
Ali that would be interesting and you’d need to have the frilliest of knickers and the bicycle to have, sissy flyer, in neon paint pink shade contrast to the main colour.
I have always wanted to outfit my bike with one of these. I have worn many plugs and some large dildos in my panties under my unitard that bike in. To sit and go over bumps is mind blowing and uncomfortable all that same time. You want to stand but you get tired, you want to sit and feel the pressure but then the pressure gets to much. I get back and my panties are just soaked but I love it and do it all over again
(09-08-2020, 10:15 PM)inhershoes Wrote: I have always wanted to outfit my bike with one of these. I have worn many plugs and some large dildos in my panties under my unitard that bike in. To sit and go over bumps is mind blowing and uncomfortable all that same time. You want to stand but you get tired, you want to sit and feel the pressure but then the pressure gets to much. I get back and my panties are just soaked but I love it and do it all over again
The moving up and down would be an exercise all on its own.  Wink  And I suppose to anyone watching you would suggest be another person riding a bike so something of a private torment at that?
The female version would be just as interesting - perhaps if not more so with the DOUBLE DILDOS.
Possible to create a bicycle built for two with an interesting aspect of the seats rising alternately -
visualize the Merry-Go-Round (Carousel) with the horsey's alternating up-and-down movement !
Oh it is a wicked thing to think of the pleasure/punishment one can devise.

With an Unicycle one can remain firmly on the seat peg enjoying your jolt bump in the road.
Puts another slant on the old Tory, Norman Tebbit's infamous 'Get on your bike' comment from 1981. No doubt Domme Thatcher loved it.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
Or the phrase "to give a backie"...
Always in strict uniform
(09-10-2020, 12:37 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Or the phrase "to give a backie"...

I had to look that up  Wink - it would appear to be illegal though so I shall know not to try it now.
Yes, it seems that under the the terms of the 1988 Road Traffic Act it is illegal to offer someone a lift on your pedal bike. Being somewhat older, my bike riding years were prior to this so I can still boast of having a clean record. It didn't stop Johnson from doing it though:

"Boris Johnson "should have known better" when he gave his wife a "backie" on his bike while cycling in London, safety campaigners have said.

The mayor of London has been criticised for pedalling his barrister wife Marina Wheeler through the capital on Thursday on a bicycle designed for one person.

Giving a backie is illegal under the terms of the 1988 Road Traffic Act. Offenders can be fined up to £200.

The mayor has apologised, saying he did not know he was breaking the law."

From the BBC (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33681509) back in July 2015.

It appears he is quite used to breaking the law...
Always in strict uniform