Straight
Gay
Bi
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Poll
PLEASE remain anonymous, I am just intrigued by the numbers.
Always in strict uniform
Thanks to all for participating. Good to know we have such a healthy mix.
Always in strict uniform
(09-04-2020, 12:57 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Thanks to all for participating.  Good to know we have such a healthy mix.

Not altogether that healthy a mix - missing GAY participation ?
(09-04-2020, 02:32 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 12:57 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Thanks to all for participating.  Good to know we have such a healthy mix.

That’s a little interesting in itself. Obviously we don’t know who has answered here but sissy and crossdressing behaviour (which is prevalent on here) is all too readily incorrectly associated directly with homosexuality. If there were any truth in that, you would have expected to see evidence of it (albeit 21 isn’t a huge sample size).
According to the Office for National Statistics, only 2.2% of the UK population identified as lesbian, gay or bisexual in 2018 (latest figures: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationa...ityuk/2018). I would imagine that's something of an underestimate, because despite all the social progress we have seen it can still be hard for people to "admit" to being gay or bi (hence, probably, many of the 2.5% who respond "don't know" or "refuse to answer"). But with such a small sample size here (27 as I write this), I don't think it's possible to draw any conclusions as to whether our mutual interests in crossdressing and sissy behaviour are any more correlated with homosexuality than the general population. I do think, as Girlygirl says, that the general public has a greater tendency to assume such a correlation than is supported by any evidence.
The poll and the information from the respondents has given great insights
(09-04-2020, 02:32 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote:

Well since then we have two in that category now.  It's still early days so I'm sure we can't draw any formal conclusions just yet.

It's also encouraging to see that we have had nearly 30 votes- keep them coming.
Always in strict uniform