ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time
Going to be caned for first time ,worried
(09-01-2020, 03:50 PM)Ralph Wrote: Going to be caned for first time ,worried
Oh dear, did you do anything to deserve it? Is it going to be a bare bum exercise or will you keep your padding? 

I do sympathise. Fortunately, I was never subject to such penalties and consequently have never been a great fan of the concept but do let us know how things pan out.
Caning is a sharp pain. Not unlike a sting. I am sure you'll be fine. Just be careful as should be on the fleshy part of your bottom and upper thighs. 
I hate canes as they bring back bad memories. Paddles, slippers and hands are much more my less painful methods.
Caning is an exquisitely humiliating punishment.

I was never caned as a child, but I have a friend who likes me to dress as a schoolgirl and then cane my bottom. Unfortunately we haven't been able to see each other since before the lockdown, but I can't wait until he can visit again.

It isn't just the caning that's so thrilling, it's the whole scenario of putting on my uniform and then him telling me I've been naughty and must be punished. He makes me bend over, and then he lifts my little gym slip, exposing my knickers, and then there's the delicious anticipation of the few moments when he tells me how naughty I am, with my knickers exposed, before the first swish of his cane lands on my poor defenceless bottom.
Glutton for punishment, Ali?  Big Grin 

If the uniform still does it for you in the absence of a cane, there’s always Zoom.  Wink
I do love my schoolgirl uniform, Girlygirl, and we have Zoomed a couple of times. It’s such fun to tell him I’ve been a naughty girl and need his firm discipline again ;-)

But it’s not the same...
Have been caned regularly over the years, most recently on Sunday night by my Queen, R.
Just suck it up.
Caning falls into the category of 'good' or 'tolerable' pain. That is, you can handle it because it's a pain you know will end at some point soon.
Other pain, that without an obvious end point, like the pain associated with a serious injury or a health issue, is 'bad' or 'intolerable' pain.
I know this is simplistic. However, I've always found it useful to think about as the cane swooshes through the air and then connects with my rear. The pain will end. Sooner than later. And then the warmth from the caning emerges, one very different from the crashing pain that delivered it. That is the pleasurably element IMHO.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
That is an interesting way of approaching it Sissysoft, and you are of course absolutely right on the relative nature of pain. 

It is interesting that you enjoy the afterburn though; I have been fortunate in that I never experienced the cane but I tend to associate it with accounts of people not being able to sit down for a week afterwards (though that might be exclusive to particularly brutal teachers of 50 years since).
(09-08-2020, 05:07 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That is an interesting way of approaching it Sissysoft, and you are of course absolutely right on the relative nature of pain. 

It is interesting that you enjoy the afterburn though; I have been fortunate in that I never experienced the cane but I tend to associate it with accounts of people not being able to sit down for a week afterwards (though that might be exclusive to particularly brutal teachers of 50 years since).

Girlygirl, the pain of a caning can last for several days afterwards but that doesn't mean it's not enjoyable at some level.  I particularly like the 'reminder' element of a caning, the warmth, marks and pain (if there) serving to remind me of the experience and the lesson behind the caning, etc.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.