BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petticoated.com
Anyone have any idea what’s happened to the front page of the Petticoated.com site? The 'Forum' link here doesn’t go through to the usual monthly treat!
(09-01-2020, 06:23 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: Anyone have any idea what’s happened to the front page of the Petticoated.com site? The 'Forum' link here doesn’t  go through to the usual monthly treat!
I’ve found the same when I’ve tried it. Perhaps worth trying later; with the new edition being due today, it maybe has something to do with that?
I expect Girlygirl is right! I experienced the same issue searching for the September PDQ and came here knowing the topic would already be under discussion.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(09-01-2020, 08:37 AM)Kimmi Wrote: I expect Girlygirl is right!  I experienced the same issue searching for the September PDQ and came here knowing the topic would already be under discussion.

If you go to http://petticoated.com/Index.html there is a message reading:

"I am sorry to report that there will be no September issue.

Auntie is fine but a bit overwhelmed with life at the moment plus I had no internet while on my trip. I apologize to my readers but expect and hope to publish in October."

I will miss my monthly fill of PDQ but Aunt Helga's needs come first (of course!)

On a more embarrassing note, my Aunt had agreed a condition with me that if my letter was not published in Petticoated this month, I would face a petticoating punishment on my next visit home... It looks like I've failed that test - by default!
That's a stunner. Yet, in all these years, you might expect that would have happened long ago.

I wish Aunt Helga all the best.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Thanks SGS!
All is now clear.
I’m sure we all wish the best to Miss Helga and the team..
(09-01-2020, 09:06 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 08:37 AM)Kimmi Wrote: I expect Girlygirl is right!  I experienced the same issue searching for the September PDQ and came here knowing the topic would already be under discussion.

Auntie is fine but a bit overwhelmed with life at the moment plus I had no internet while on my trip. I apologize to my readers but expect and hope to publish in October."

I will miss my monthly fill of PDQ but Aunt Helga's needs come first (of course!)

On a more embarrassing note, my Aunt had agreed a condition with me that if my letter was not published in Petticoated this month, I would face a petticoating punishment on my next visit home... It looks like I've failed that test - by default!
Definitely, you’ll have to keep us all entertained on here in the meantime, SissyGoesSplat.  Big Grin

You made your bed with that one, then. What can you expect do you think - will the baby bouncer be making an appearance?  Wink
(09-01-2020, 04:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 09:06 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:

Definitely, you’ll have to keep us all entertained on here in the meantime, SissyGoesSplat.  Big Grin

You made your bed with that one, then. What can you expect do you think - will the baby bouncer be making an appearance?  Wink

Maybe I will keep you all entertained! What would you suggest? Big Grin
I like spontaneity.  Wink
(09-01-2020, 04:49 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I like spontaneity.  Wink

Well I'm half way through part 4 of my story (where everything begins to come together) and make I'll take a few new pictures too.... Give the people what they want and all that  Big Grin