satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pinny
[Image: 3415176fbe57ac245245d4365a95be7c.gif]
Came back to a lovely surprise.  My wife had bought me a new "Cath Kidstone" PVC apron.  I have been admiring it for ages but it is very pricey at £35 so didn't press too hard.  I had no idea it was coming and when I opened the package I was extremely happy.

It is made from a very heavy, matt PVC with fabric ties and a large double central pocket and will go nicely with my pink and white overalls and tabards.

Christening it was the biggest highlight but now it's being put to use in earnest and keeping my uniform clean and dry.

Anyone else made any new purchases or received any nice presents?
Always in strict uniform
Another very nice apron there and a lovely surprise indeed, I am sure. If ever you wanted a brand that did connote femininity, you have probably found it there.  Big Grin
Love that pinny. The way the two tone of the hearts arranged in a certain way is bedazzling.
Rubberpinafore, bow did you christen it? What spilled on it? Expensive coffee? Or luxurient cake mix?
Wow! So eye-catching. You must luv wearing such a pretty apron.
(08-31-2020, 03:31 PM)afp Wrote: Love that pinny. The way the two tone of the hearts arranged in a certain way is bedazzling.
Rubberpinafore, bow did you christen it? What spilled on it? Expensive coffee? Or luxurient cake mix?

None of the above.   Big Grin

As per tradition, any new item used for my fetish has to be soiled by my own ejaculate.  In this particular case, as the pinny was so expensive, my wife put it on and allowed me to unload all over it.  Sorry for the graphic description but you did ask.  

And yes, I was made to lick it all clean again too, which was the downside.  As my wife insists, with pleasure pain must follow.

(08-31-2020, 05:11 PM)GinaV Wrote: Wow! So eye-catching. You must luv wearing such a pretty apron.

Initially, as with anything new you adore it.  I have now had it on almost full time for a few days and after hours of doing house chores and taking care of my wife's needs, it is just another uniform apron.  In addition, it is also very heavy compared to my other PVC pinnies and wearing it weighs me down after several hours use.  But I do still adore it and I am very grateful to my wife for her generous gift.

(08-31-2020, 01:14 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Another very nice apron there and a lovely surprise indeed, I am sure. If ever you wanted a brand that did connote femininity, you have probably found it there.  Big Grin

It is indeed a very feminine pinny and so has the extra hook of being quite humiliating to wear.  My wife chose well indeed.
Always in strict uniform
That's so pretty!