ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harp twins Angel-secret
I loved the pink dresses the two twins were wearing in this video and was wishing that they would give an outfit rundown like Tyler Willis does at the end of her lolita videos.

I was happily surprised to see at the end of the video them mentioning that the dresses came from Angel-secret. However, I was not able to find these dresses on the website. If anyone finds them, please put a link to them here.
Really nice feminine dresses (just the sort I like best)  Cool and a decent rendition of the Titanic theme tune to boot.
(08-30-2020, 11:43 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Really nice feminine dresses (just the sort I like best)  Cool and a decent rendition of the Titanic theme tune to boot.

They come up with great outfits for their videos. This is my favourite so far. Very girly girl. Or girly, girly girl in this case.