ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked in new cage
Studs in the crotch are always a dead giveaway  Wink
(09-04-2020, 12:46 PM)wailer Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 04:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 08:36 AM)wailer Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 08:09 AM)sissysoft Wrote: So tiny!  Good luck with Springtime here in Oz.  Looks like you're already having hot weather up there in Sydney.  Could be a sticky, sweaty and uncomfortable few months for you.

I'm in Melbourne  Smile  It's getting warm here too... I'm more worried about the shorts and shortalls Daddy will want me to wear than how my nappies feel.
Is that because they’re particularly embarrassing shorts or because your nappies are more easily seen beneath them?

Yes, to both. They're sort of childish elastic waisted shorts, no fly of course. and the shortalls have studs in the crotch. But also Daddy has a bit of a habit of smacking my legs if I'm naughty, which leaves them with red handprints. Last summer I got a few lessons in car parks for being naughty, bent under his arm and legs smacked.

My mother had a friend who liked to sew, and she delighted in sewing me infantile outfits to go with my diapers and plastic panties, well into my teen years.  I had plenty of "little-boy" shorts with elastic waist, no fly or pockets, and very wide legs with a short inseam, that did little to conceal my diapers.  I also had seersucker "little-boy" shortalls, with snaps in the crotch, and straps that crossed in back.  Some had cute appliques on the front bib, like duckies or kittens.  I always felt so absolutely infantile when I had to wear them.  But the most humiliating thing was a "bubble-butt" sunsuit, basically an oversized panty-like bottom with a bib front, elastic on the legs and back of the waist, and crossed straps that went over the shoulders.  My thick cloth diapers underneath were fairly obvious. Wearing it was an extremely humiliating experience. 
There doesn’t sound like there would be any hiding at all in those outfits, Mikki. Whether the nappies has been obvious or not, those sound like the sort of outfits that would have people expecting to see them and indeed going out of their way to look for them.
(09-04-2020, 04:24 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Studs in the crotch are always a dead giveaway  Wink

They're not really visible unless you look carefully, trouble is that seeing a boy in shortalls is not that common, even around where I live which is sort of inner city/weirdness-friendly. So people do look.

It doesn't help that the nappy bulge is hard to hide as well or that if I'm sitting down, I can't really close my legs and if the legs of the shorts ride up, sometimes my plastic pants or nappies are visible.

(09-04-2020, 11:35 PM)mikki Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 12:46 PM)wailer Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 04:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 08:09 AM)sissysoft Wrote: So tiny!  Good luck with Springtime here in Oz.  Looks like you're already having hot weather up there in Sydney.  Could be a sticky, sweaty and uncomfortable few months for you.

I'm in Melbourne  Smile  It's getting warm here too... I'm more worried about the shorts and shortalls Daddy will want me to wear than how my nappies feel.
Is that because they’re particularly embarrassing shorts or because your nappies are more easily seen beneath them?

Yes, to both. They're sort of childish elastic waisted shorts, no fly of course. and the shortalls have studs in the crotch. But also Daddy has a bit of a habit of smacking my legs if I'm naughty, which leaves them with red handprints. Last summer I got a few lessons in car parks for being naughty, bent under his arm and legs smacked.

My mother had a friend who liked to sew, and she delighted in sewing me infantile outfits to go with my diapers and plastic panties, well into my teen years.  I had plenty of "little-boy" shorts with elastic waist, no fly or pockets, and very wide legs with a short inseam, that did little to conceal my diapers.  I also had seersucker "little-boy" shortalls, with snaps in the crotch, and straps that crossed in back.  Some had cute appliques on the front bib, like duckies or kittens.  I always felt so absolutely infantile when I had to wear them.  But the most humiliating thing was a "bubble-butt" sunsuit, basically an oversized panty-like bottom with a bib front, elastic on the legs and back of the waist, and crossed straps that went over the shoulders.  My thick cloth diapers underneath were fairly obvious. Wearing it was an extremely humiliating experience. 
Mikki, I know how you feel although Daddy has never made me wear them outside...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-05-2020, 06:35 AM)wailer Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 04:24 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Studs in the crotch are always a dead giveaway  Wink

They're not really visible unless you look carefully, trouble is that seeing a boy in shortalls is not that common, even around where I live which is sort of inner city/weirdness-friendly. So people do look.

It doesn't help that the nappy bulge is hard to hide as well or that if I'm sitting down, I can't really close my legs and if the legs of the shorts ride up, sometimes my plastic pants or nappies are visible.

Indeed, that is half the problem. If you are trying to hide something you don’t really want people actively looking for it. In a way though, nappies under unusual clothing might draw a more positive response than if you were wearing them under a regular jeans and t-shirt. At least if the entire outfit is unusual they might take it as cultural garb or as something they don’t feel as comfortable questioning.
Daddy took me for a drive today to a big park near us which fortunately wasn't too busy because I was in thick cloth nappies, plastic pants, onesie and shortalls.

Ooops, sorry, for some reason I thought you were in Sydney.  Hope you're staying safe during the current lockdown.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.