BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked in new cage

So um, Daddy has bought a new cage for me, he says just in time for Spring here in Australia. He wants me locked for our Spring, which is September through November.

As he says, Locktober should be interesting as we come out of our COVID lockdown, I'll be in my own new lockdown.
(08-28-2020, 01:19 PM)wailer Wrote: So um, Daddy has bought a new cage for me, he says just in time for Spring here in Australia. He wants me locked for our Spring, which is September through November.

As he says, Locktober should be interesting as we come out of our COVID lockdown, I'll be in my own new lockdown.
It certainly looks very clinical. That sounds like a serious endurance exercise, are you doing it for charity?  Wink
Ouch, that's serious. Good luck.
Always in strict uniform
(08-28-2020, 01:19 PM)wailer Wrote: So um, Daddy has bought a new cage for me, he says just in time for Spring here in Australia. He wants me locked for our Spring, which is September through November.

That's definitely the smallest chastity cage that I've ever seen! Good luck.
I'm kept in a chastity cage that's only half an inch long so I have no room to grow. 
I hope nothing but the best for you!
That fits perfectly. I hope daddy is treating you well and controlled
Just how a Cage should be, Good & tight.
So tiny! Good luck with Springtime here in Oz. Looks like you're already having hot weather up there in Sydney. Could be a sticky, sweaty and uncomfortable few months for you.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(09-03-2020, 08:09 AM)sissysoft Wrote: So tiny!  Good luck with Springtime here in Oz.  Looks like you're already having hot weather up there in Sydney.  Could be a sticky, sweaty and uncomfortable few months for you.

I'm in Melbourne  Smile  It's getting warm here too... I'm more worried about the shorts and shortalls Daddy will want me to wear than how my nappies feel.
(09-03-2020, 08:36 AM)wailer Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 08:09 AM)sissysoft Wrote: So tiny!  Good luck with Springtime here in Oz.  Looks like you're already having hot weather up there in Sydney.  Could be a sticky, sweaty and uncomfortable few months for you.

I'm in Melbourne  Smile  It's getting warm here too... I'm more worried about the shorts and shortalls Daddy will want me to wear than how my nappies feel.
Is that because they’re particularly embarrassing shorts or because your nappies are more easily seen beneath them?
(09-03-2020, 04:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 08:36 AM)wailer Wrote:

Is that because they’re particularly embarrassing shorts or because your nappies are more easily seen beneath them?

Yes, to both. They're sort of childish elastic waisted shorts, no fly of course. and the shortalls have studs in the crotch. But also Daddy has a bit of a habit of smacking my legs if I'm naughty, which leaves them with red handprints. Last summer I got a few lessons in car parks for being naughty, bent under his arm and legs smacked.