BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage pic and vid request help thread .
For all those sissies and others out there who saw a pic or vid that had a profound effect on them when younger . There is a wealth of information about such things stored in the brains of the forum members . We have all seen things that have helped define us and would love to see them again .
Wouldn't it be good if we could all pull together (Pun not really intended but fun anyway ). Use our experiences to find those pics/vids from our pasts . For all who have searched for them for years ?
I myself have searched for a few pics from my past and have only ever found two from a set . They come from a lingerie catalogue back in the eighties . This is one of the pics from the set of model Debby Boyland .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Do a search using this LINK:

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=DE...e=sbc_dial

Appears to be a former Playboy Bunny !
(08-28-2020, 08:48 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Do a search using this LINK:

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=DE...e=sbc_dial

Appears to be a former Playboy Bunny !
She wasn't a PB model . the pics were from a lingerie catalogue as far as i can remember . Some of the pics appeared on magazine covers but not in the mags themselves . She was featured in PB because she was dating Julian Lennon for a while though .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Can't help you with your quest but I can certainly recommenced the members for helping locate obscure material and stuff. Still so chuffed at finally finding out about my Jan Francis TV series.
Always in strict uniform