ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cost of Fetish
Wow, what a wonderful collection! How do you decide which to wear? Or does that get decided for you?
When baby is permitted to leave the nursery in the morning, he toddles into Mistress' boudoir, where his sissy maid dress will be hanging up behind the door, ready for him to change to prepare for the day's chores. (For reasons of space and privacy, all my sissy wardrobe is in what used to be the marital bedroom.)

In the evening the same applies - baby's night attire is laid out on the bed for him by Mummy. It's only in the evening that I have some choice as to what to wear, unless Mistress has other ideas of course...
What fabulous collection SC, and I can well imagine it is invaluable to you. It's really scary how the cost of our collections mount up over the years. And the space they take up.
Always in strict uniform
(09-12-2020, 03:06 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: It's really scary how the cost of our collections mount up over the years.  And the space they take up.

Indeed, you're not wrong there!

By the way, I mentioned that I do get a choice of what to where in the evenings. This is currently my favourite evening attire - it's by fanplusfriend, and is just utterly exquisite, particularly when worn with appropriate undergarments from the same source.  It's a good example of how easy it is to get carried away in terms of cost of one's wardrobe too!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have brilliant taste, Celeste. Just the sort of outfit that’s perfect for reminding you of your femininity.  Wink
The cost of fetish can not only be measured in money. It can also be measured in broken marriages, failed relationships, loss of families, isolation or fear. For some people the cost may be even higher.
You make a very valid point and unfortunately the type of mostly harmless fetish activity which often get described on here are as prone (if not more so) to this type of outcome as any.
(09-12-2020, 01:16 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: The cost of fetish can not only be measured in money. It can also be measured in broken marriages, failed relationships, loss of families, isolation or fear. For some people the cost may be even higher.

Indeed!  How very, very true!
(09-12-2020, 01:16 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: The cost of fetish can not only be measured in money. It can also be measured in broken marriages, failed relationships, loss of families, isolation or fear. For some people the cost may be even higher.

Yes you are so right, though thankfully in my case I have a very supportive and understanding wife who has embraced my femininity.
I too am one of the lucky ones with a very understanding wife who indulges my every whim. I truly do feel for the people who cannot share their passions with a partner.
Always in strict uniform