ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cost of Fetish
If you're like me and have a crippling fetish to contend with, you'll find it comes at a cost.  Spread over time it will add up to a lot of resources and money, but have you ever worked out just how much?

Anyone care to list down the type of things they have bought and how much, overall (pun Smile ) it's cost them?  You can be as vague or detailed as you wish.
Always in strict uniform
Over the years it must add up to tens of thousands in clothing and accessories alone . Years of other peoples time and commitment as well .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I can certainly agree with the cost of items but the only person to share my indulgences is my wife. It never goes beyond that for us.

What kind of stuff do you have in your collection?
Always in strict uniform
(08-27-2020, 01:27 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I can certainly agree with the cost of items but the only person to share my indulgences is my wife. It never goes beyond that for us.

What kind of stuff do you have in your collection?
Complete sissy/baby wardrobes of clothes . Potty's , feeding chair and all other baby incidentals . Bed that can be converted to cot with removable barred sides . Tri wheel adult/disabled buggy . Adaptations to home . The list goes on and as things need replaced . So do the costs .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Never let any of us say you’re not dedicated, Bill.  Big Grin 

It’s always good when you’ve got people around you who care for you and are prepared to put the time and energy in, though.  Smile
(08-27-2020, 11:18 PM)Bill Wrote: Complete sissy/baby wardrobes of clothes . Potty's , feeding chair and all other baby incidentals . Bed that can be converted to cot with removable barred sides . Tri wheel adult/disabled buggy . Adaptations to home . The list goes on and as things need replaced . So do the costs .

Clothes, I've bought (and still use) from Hazel, Snappies (polo t-shirts) little for big, cosy'n'dry and privatina

It can be expensive

Potty's I've bought a free and loved the idea but the practicality leaves a lot to be desired (can't fit adult body) 

Toilet training seat is great 

Beds I've had a cot surround or a single bed - sold it as it was impractical to hide. Would love something again. currently using toddler bed guard

Have a maclaren major elite special needs pushchair

What I have a lot of is "crockery" - finding stuff I actually like is harder than you think.
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
A lot! No point in adding it up, in my view. All for a good cause.
Smoking on the other hand...I smoked for over 30 years. I gave up 8 years ago, banking the equivalent $ each week. After a year I had enough to travel to Europe (from Australia), pay for all my accomodation over 4 weeks and the cost of hire cars for 2 weeks of the trip. Smoking is the greatest waste of $! Fetishes on the otherhand...
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(08-29-2020, 11:59 PM)sissysoft Wrote: A lot!  No point in adding it up, in my view.  All for a good cause.  
Smoking on the other hand...I smoked for over 30 years.   I gave up 8 years ago, banking the equivalent $ each week.  After a year I had enough to travel to Europe (from Australia), pay for all my accomodation over 4 weeks and the cost of hire cars for 2 weeks of the trip.  Smoking is the greatest waste of $!  Fetishes on the otherhand...
The problem with smoking is that most people only do it because they are addicted, and therefore only attain any positive emotions by virtue of the fact that their bodies have become conditioned to respond in a certain way, not to mention the damage it does to one’s health, potentially reducing the ability to engage in other (particularly physical) pursuits and the amount of life was has during which to make such engagements.

On the other hand, a fetish can be compared to a sports match or a trip to the cinema in that it is an investment in one’s own entertainment and satisfaction and most fetishes do not presuppose an impact on physical health.

Incidentally, the one time I tried smoking, mother engaged in one of her more intensive nappy punishments across a two week holiday which was enough to warn me off.  Wink
Smoking is a chemical addiction. Sexual fetishes are not. While they may equally be as difficult to shake, I was able to drop smoking after many years. I still wear an apron though.
Always in strict uniform
(08-31-2020, 12:59 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Smoking is a chemical addiction.  Sexual fetishes are not.  While they may equally be as difficult to shake, I was able to drop smoking after many years.  I still wear an apron though.
They are not chemical in the same way but fetishes and sexual fetishes in particular are often a product of hormones so they might both claim to be substance induced.