satban
Poll: What do you think about posting pics of children/minors on this site?
I'm fine with any pics of children/minors
I'm fine with pics of children/minors as long as they're within the guidelines of the site
I'd rather not have any pics of children/minors posted on this site
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of children/minors
What are your thoughts on pictures of children/minors being posted here?
There are plenty of places for people to post/share pictures. I think there are to many threads they are to focus on pictures and less on substance. Sharing links should be acceptable to respectful images and safe sites.
Just to broaden the scope of this thread slightly, doesn't the core premise of Petticoated.com focus on petticoat discipline of CHILDREN?  If pictures of petticoated children are to be barred, presumably because of some possibility, remote or otherwise, that the pictures might arouse prurient and/or lascivious interest on the part of some, shouldn't absolutely ALL discussion whatsoever of children be barred for the very same reason?  

Perhaps, in the interest of removing all possible negative connotation, discussion and stories should strictly be restricted to petticoating of consenting adults, all of whom have submitted fully notarized affidavits as to both their ages and their fully-informed consent to such activities.  Maybe, for good measure, discussion and stories could be restricted to petticoating of adults over THIRTY-ONE years of age. 

On the other hand, perhaps a better approach might be for those who have confessed to personal discomfort regarding pictures of children, because they have realized that they have so little control over their emotions that any picture of a minor might arouse prurient or other unseemly thoughts, to voluntarily exclude themselves from any further such exposure and remove themselves from this site and this forum.  

For my own part, I'd much prefer the latter approach.
Mikki,

Exaggeration and sarcasm are perfectly good rhetorical devices.

Your last two paragraphs are out of line. Respectful disagreement on controversial topics should not be met with calls for members to remove themselves from the forum.

I want our forum to be accepting and inclusive.

This forum provides a place for a much-misunderstood, worldwide community of a sexual minority to safely communicate. Calls for members who raise controversies to remove themselves are out of place.

ModeratorM
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
Exclamation 
(10-14-2016, 11:23 PM)Ali Wrote: What are your thoughts on pictures of children/minors being posted here?

Ali and others concerned,

Today I removed a couple of pictures from the thread Panties For Boys and posted this notice:

https://petticoated.com/forum/showthread...10#pid3410

Please, folks, I can't view every post. Monitor yourselves and notify me of questionable content.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(10-14-2016, 11:23 PM)Ali Wrote: What are your thoughts on pictures of children/minors being posted here?
I don't think there is a problem, providing there is no nudity whatsoever. Or any signs of harm or mistreatment at all.
J.
Drawings and images of children OK - actual pictures of children - "NO" not in this forum !