BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry that I have not been in touch
Hi everyone. I'm sorry that I have not been in touch -the wretched pandemic meant that I couldn't use my friend's computer. (I am actually typing this out at work during my lunch break, so I can't be too long.) 

I am fine, and I have been expanding my Sissy wardrobe. I now have 4 new long-sleeved catsuits with stirrup feet- 1 x Yellow, 1 x Red, 1 x Emerald Green and x 1 Pink. I also have a Red, Short-sleeved Leotard and also a Coral Pink Leotard/Tutu Dress. (The latter is an all-in-one outfit rather than having a separate Leotard & Tutu.). I also now have a pair of pale Pink Ballet Slippers.

Apart from all the Dance wear, I know have a cute, Pink Satin all-in-one Romper Suit with lace-trimmed Peter Pan collar and cuffs, etc. I also have white, Short-Sleeved top with Sailor Collar, and a couple of days ago, I received my latest outfit. It is a green, Audrey Hepburn-style dress by Grace Karin.

I am sorry, but I have to stop now,due to work. but if I can find a way to get around my problem (I'm looking into the possibility of having Internet access at home), then I will see what I can do.

Please take care out there everyone, and stay safe. Smile
(08-25-2020, 12:58 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone. I'm sorry that I have not been in touch -the wretched pandemic meant that I couldn't use my friend's computer. (I am actually typing this out at work during my lunch break, so I can't be too long.) 

I am fine, and I have been expanding my Sissy wardrobe. I now have 4 new long-sleeved catsuits with stirrup feet- 1 x Yellow, 1 x Red, 1 x Emerald Green and x 1 Pink. I also have a Red, Short-sleeved Leotard and also a Coral Pink Leotard/Tutu Dress. (The latter is an all-in-one outfit rather than having a separate Leotard & Tutu.). I also now have a pair of pale Pink Ballet Slippers.

Apart from all the Dance wear, I know have a cute, Pink Satin all-in-one Romper Suit with lace-trimmed Peter Pan collar and cuffs, etc. I also have white, Short-Sleeved top with Sailor Collar, and a couple of days ago, I received my latest outfit. It is a green, Audrey Hepburn-style dress by Grace Karin.

I am sorry, but I have to stop now,due to work. but if I can find a way to get around my problem (I'm looking into the possibility of having Internet access at home), then I will see what I can do.

Please take care out there everyone, and stay safe. Smile
No problem - I hope things are back to normal soon. I will reply to your email ASAP and look forward to seeing you posting more regularly here
It was well worth the effort, Leslie; I’m glad to hear you’ve made good use of your time and look forward to more regular updates soon.  Big Grin
Sissy Leslie, you’ve acquired a delightful set of new clothes.