ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traditional vs Modern
(08-28-2020, 01:18 PM)Ali Wrote: I'd much rather wear a traditional nurse's uniform. Who wants to wear trousers?!

I agree
(08-28-2020, 01:18 PM)Ali Wrote: I'd much rather wear a traditional nurse's uniform. Who wants to wear trousers?!
I’ve lived by that sentiment for a long time now, Ali. Skirts and dresses over trousers every time, for me.  Big Grin
A traditional nurse uniform for me too- goes without saying.
Always in strict uniform
Like maid uniforms, dresses are far better than trousers!
Interesting thought, a maid's uniform with trousers? Sounds positively horrible. Got to be a black dress with white collar and cuffs, plus a white, bibbed apron and headdress. A white tabard would also be acceptable.
Always in strict uniform
For me, one of the thrills of a maid’s uniform is that the dress or skirt must be short, so as to increase the feeling of vulnerability. After all, a short skirt makes it so much easier to expose your knickers, or access your bottom for a spanking or whatever.

In an obviously subservient role like a sissy maid that’s surely essential.
(09-05-2020, 09:45 AM)Ali Wrote: For me, one of the thrills of a maid’s uniform is that the dress or skirt must be short, so as to increase the feeling of vulnerability. After all, a short skirt makes it so much easier to expose your knickers, or access your bottom for a spanking or whatever.

In an obviously subservient role like a sissy maid that’s surely essential.

Oh, but of course, Ali. And altogether unavoidable really when having to reach up and dust those cornices at ceiling height.  Wink
My overalls and aprons always each to the knee so I am well covered all around my vulnerable areas.

Should my wife choose to expose and access all my important parts, I will wear a tabard and shorter aprons or even more humiliatingly, my punishments pinnies.

By this stage, colours of the uniform become almost irrelevant.
Always in strict uniform
Your ‘punishment pinnies’. I’m intrigued - what sets your ‘punishment pinnies’ apart from your usual pinnies?
Did you not see my wife's letter in PDQ a few months back? April, I think.

Sissyjamieanne made reference to it here: https://petticoated.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3263
Always in strict uniform