BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dressed as a frilly sissy
So LAURA has come and gone, sashaying northward, leaving a sodden trail of destruction in her wake, while dragging a very wet, coma-like tail behind her.  In due course, she will douse much of the midwest, before swooping across the Ohio valley and then out to sea, where she may feel reinvigorated.  

Here's hoping that S/s has survived intact.  
(08-25-2020, 06:29 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 11:14 PM)Ali Wrote: It was always a terrifying scenario for me too, honey - that decision between going along with my punishment, and pretending to be a girl, hoping that no-one would notice, and protesting, and risking being exposed as a boy in a dress with frilly knickers on.

I always submitted to pretending to be a girl.
I would imagine you came to be very convincing if this was a regular occurrence but WERE you ever caught out doing this?

It was so hard to tell, Girlygirl. Usually my punishments were carried out indoors, usually at home and occasionally at someone else’s house. So being taken outside dressed as a girl didn’t happen too often. 

When it did happen I never suffered the mortal humiliation of gangs of boys, or girls, pointing and laughing at me. But I’m pretty sure that some people who saw me must have known. 

And there were times like when I was made to wear Lucy’s school uniform to do my homework, and Mummy took me with her to pick Lucy up from her after school club. The group of friends she was with all saw me wearing the same uniform as them, but with me in a gym slip instead of a normal school skirt. They even saw my knickers as I climbed into the back seat of the car to let Lucy sit in the front. And they all knew I was her brother, of course.
I was similar in that respect in that (at least prior to turning 18) my petticoating was mostly done indoors or at least amongst people I didn’t know. Interestingly the one exception to this also revolves around school and was employed by my friend’s mother rather than my own so I can sympathise well with the experience of wearing a girl’s uniform amongst other associates.
I think i have the perfect panties to go with that lovely pink gingham sun dress .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Yes Bill you have indeed the perfect panties to go with that lovely pink gingham sun dress.
Delightful snipper tale, adorable dress, and perfect panties (recently posted)!