BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dressed as a frilly sissy
Your mother has put you into a pair of ultra frilly sissy knickers, and when you pleaded with her to let you wear something to cover them up she's put you into a pretty little dress. And then she's taken you to the park to enjoy the sunshine.

(08-24-2020, 08:47 PM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has put you into a pair of ultra frilly sissy knickers, and when you pleaded with her to let you wear something to cover them up she's put you into a pretty little dress. And then she's taken you to the park to enjoy the sunshine.

Love the picture and just the sort of outfit I would love spending my spare time in now. Getting back into my petticoatee frame of mind though, this is just the sort of thing my mother would have thought up to make me regret having asserted myself and would leave me with the distinct feeling that sissy knickers in private would be preferable to a full outfit in public.
Ali that’s both a terrifying and lovely scenario. Great picture, gorgeous dress.
It was always a terrifying scenario for me too, honey - that decision between going along with my punishment, and pretending to be a girl, hoping that no-one would notice, and protesting, and risking being exposed as a boy in a dress with frilly knickers on.

I always submitted to pretending to be a girl.
(08-24-2020, 11:14 PM)Ali Wrote: It was always a terrifying scenario for me too, honey - that decision between going along with my punishment, and pretending to be a girl, hoping that no-one would notice, and protesting, and risking being exposed as a boy in a dress with frilly knickers on.

I always submitted to pretending to be a girl.
I would imagine you came to be very convincing if this was a regular occurrence but WERE you ever caught out doing this?
Mummy thinks that you look so cute that she gets you to pose for her friends .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(08-26-2020, 03:23 AM)Bill Wrote: Mummy thinks that you look so cute that she gets you to pose for her friends .

If you can’t find your sissy side dressed like that there’s really no hope.  Big Grin
Wrong place, but here goes:
I’ve been getting squared away for the last 2 days.
Windows covered, generators placed 140 gallons of avgas, everything in the yard lashed. Sweating gallons, cranky wife, needy friends etc.
we will ride it out tonight despite most people leaving town.
I am happy to be able bodied.
Putting sex play on back burner.
H. Laura is headed directly for us. Last big one was 15 yrs ago.
Ss
Hope everyone gets through this as best possible.
Always in strict uniform
Fingers crossed for you, Salonslave.