BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment
I'm a naughty baby boy,  my Mummy is making me wear nappies and baby things  and she's employed the girl next door to babysit and spank me.

I thought this would just be a private thing between us, but she's exposing me to my babysitter too, and I don't think I deserve this much humiliation.
Oh Billy! Surely you know by now that naughty sissy babies like you deserve to be punished?

How old is your babysitter? It sounds to me like you deserve to be spanked and humiliated by anyone your mother chooses!

As she's your babysitter does she change your nappies, as well as spanking your little bottie? x
Just think of your babysitter as an extended family member. If your mummy wants to keep it private your babysitter will be under instruction to such effect anyway.

The time to start getting worried if the camera and YouTube profiles make an appearance.  Cool
(08-24-2020, 08:42 PM)Ali Wrote: Oh Billy! Surely you know by now that naughty sissy babies like you deserve to be punished?

How old is your babysitter? It sounds to me like you deserve to be spanked and humiliated by anyone your mother chooses!

As she's your babysitter does she change your nappies, as well as spanking your little bottie? x

She is 19 and yes, she changes me

(08-24-2020, 09:13 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Just think of your babysitter as an extended family member. If your mummy wants to keep it private your babysitter will be under instruction to such effect anyway.

The time to start getting worried if the camera and YouTube profiles make an appearance.  Cool

camera Is always out