ande.banner
Poll: Which of these lovely ladies would you like to spank you?
Your sexy girlfriend
Your new boss
Your friend's mother
The girl next door
Your girlfriend's sister
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking
(09-10-2020, 01:12 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: A question for those here who are spanked: what does your dominant wear while spanking you? Is that even something you or they consciously think about?

We don't indulge in spanking that much and if so, it is merely as play and not to cause real pain.  On the occasions it is used though we both keep our relevant items of clothing- me in full uniform and my wife in whatever she is wearing but with a PVC apron on.

My overalls are lifted to reveal my rubber panties and plastic nappy which are not removed and I will then receive a paddling that is more for sound effects that anything else.  A paddle over tightly stretched plastic really does send out sound waves.  As said, this is just a play thing to underline I am being punished and while it will not hurt, it does sting and make me squirm.  A well positioned gag is also utilised to prevent any unwanted utterances.

I am with Bhuna71 on this- we never take clothing off.  Mainly as my biggest fetish is the clothing.   Big Grin
Always in strict uniform