ande.banner
Poll: Which of these lovely ladies would you like to spank you?
Your sexy girlfriend
Your new boss
Your friend's mother
The girl next door
Your girlfriend's sister
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking
You've been a naughty boy, and we all know that naughty boys must be punished. And what better way to punish a naughty boy than with a spanking?

But which of these lovely ladies would you choose to administer your spanking for you?

Spanking wasn’t something that really featured in my life as my mother was a self confessed pacifist (hence the variety of other methods she employed). 

That said, my friend’s mother was the only person outside of my family to get involved in my petticoating (by way of my friend’s school uniform) and is one of the few directly applicable to my life so I would probably have been most inclined to have trusted her in such a scenario.
Oh wow, Girlygirl - did your mother's friend make you wear her daughter's school uniform?
Number 3 is only a hairbrush can’t hurt too much.
(08-24-2020, 08:35 PM)Ali Wrote: You've been a naughty boy, and we all know that naughty boys must be punished. And what better way to punish a naughty boy than with a spanking?

But which of these lovely ladies would you choose to administer your spanking for you?

Are the pictures meant to represent the voting options?   Big Grin

[Image: naughtynurse_007-small.jpg?w=140&h=197]

Here's my option although we don't indulge in that much spanking really.
Always in strict uniform
(08-25-2020, 01:17 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 08:35 PM)Ali Wrote: You've been a naughty boy, and we all know that naughty boys must be punished. And what better way to punish a naughty boy than with a spanking?

Are the pictures meant to represent the voting options?   Big Grin

[Image: naughtynurse_007-small.jpg?w=140&h=197]

Here's my option although we don't indulge in that much spanking really.
I think the real question here is whether this picture is an accurate representation of your wife’s spanking technique.  Big Grin
Oh no, she is far more inventive and dedicated. I'd also be in rubber panties and a plastic nappy- it stings more.
Always in strict uniform
(08-24-2020, 11:24 PM)afp Wrote: Number 3 is only a hairbrush can’t hurt too much.

Ha ha! I remember thinking that the first time I was spanked with a hairbrush! Never made that mistake again.
(08-28-2020, 01:16 PM)Ali Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 11:24 PM)afp Wrote: Number 3 is only a hairbrush can’t hurt too much.

Ha ha! I remember thinking that the first time I was spanked with a hairbrush! Never made that mistake again.

Ouch, yeah now that I remember it ouch! The poor bottom of number 4. Yikes!

The others have similar tools except number 2, a cane, never had that. Had wooden spoon or hairbrush or bare hand, or really sore the rubber or leather sole of a slipper or shoe.
(08-28-2020, 02:33 PM)afp Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 01:16 PM)Ali Wrote:

Ouch, yeah now that I remember it ouch! The poor bottom of number 4. Yikes!

The others have similar tools except number 2, a cane, never had that. Had wooden spoon or hairbrush or bare hand, or really sore the rubber or leather sole of a slipper or shoe.
I’m not sure I’d want to be in the position of having to make a choice, TBH. They all sound quite painful.