satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release from Chastity
(08-29-2020, 08:22 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 01:03 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: It wasn't just the physical pain after the first experience, it was then the mental anguish of not knowing if the bottom of the beaker had been doctored or not.  I'd waste so much precious time probing gently down the beaker to see id it had been "spiked" that if it was clear I'd have less precious seconds to achieve release.  With so much desensitising spray used and contained under multiple layers of tight rubber, it became a major achievement to shoot off properly.

And yes, SgS, my wife is indeed an evil genius.
Just be glad that you are allowed an orgasm at all, even if it is ruined.  My Mistress Wife hasn't let me cum in 2 years
Gosh, that is a long time. Have you noticed any side effects from this (do you still get urges the same)?
TWO years? Much respect to you (or your wife) but I couldn't even last two days.
Always in strict uniform