BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release from Chastity
It's the biggest thrill to be let out of your cage and being told you can finally ejaculate.  But it's not always what it seems it is.

After a longer than usual time locked up, my wife said it was time for release but as I had been good recently, she had a surprise for me.

Taking off my nappy, she coated me heavily with a desensitising spray and after unlocking my cage, she pulled on three heavy duty condoms.  I was hard but couldn't really feel a thing even after lock down.

She then tied my hand behind my back with my dangling apron ties and showed me a drinking beaker, around 6" in length.  She said that he had lined the sides with two thick sponges which reached together to form a perfect slot, which had further been lubricated.  Jamming the plastic beaker between two sofa cushions she invited me to enter the beaker sponge contraption and use it to get off.

She told me to go gently but the showed me a stop watch and said I had 60 seconds before I would go back into my cage.

I pushed myself hard in and then found out that at the base of the beaker, she had stuck in some Lego pieces, which I collided with inside the first few seconds.  I can't begin to describe the pain but if you have ever stood on a Lego brick in bare feet, you'll perhaps get a good idea.  With the clock ticking down I kept ramming my triple rubbered cock erection into the firm grip of the lubed sponges but kept pulling up short for fear of a further encounter with the hard plastic bricks.

It was one of the worst ruined orgasms I had experienced but as my wife gleefully pointed out, it was entirely down to me.  I was put back into my cage and left to ponder at her ingenious idea.

This has oft been repeated but not always with Lego bricks.  Sometimes there is a brush head at the base with prickly spikes and sometimes there is nothing, but the memory of the pain and the rapid count down of the clock, always ensures my milking is not as pleasant as it could be.
Always in strict uniform
I can imagine that must have been frustrating, particularly if you had been anticipating the release but didn’t really get it. Certainly there is little more effective at dousing any release than pain and the prospect of it so she was certainly on the right lines on that score.
(08-24-2020, 01:13 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: It's the biggest thrill to be let out of your cage and being told you can finally ejaculate.  But it's not always what it seems it is.

After a longer than usual time locked up, my wife said it was time for release but as I had been good recently, she had a surprise for me.

Taking off my nappy, she coated me heavily with a desensitising spray and after unlocking my cage, she pulled on three heavy duty condoms.  I was hard but couldn't really feel a thing even after lock down.

She then tied my hand behind my back with my dangling apron ties and showed me a drinking beaker, around 6" in length.  She said that he had lined the sides with two thick sponges which reached together to form a perfect slot, which had further been lubricated.  Jamming the plastic beaker between two sofa cushions she invited me to enter the beaker sponge contraption and use it to get off.

She told me to go gently but the showed me a stop watch and said I had 60 seconds before I would go back into my cage.

I pushed myself hard in and then found out that at the base of the beaker, she had stuck in some Lego pieces, which I collided with inside the first few seconds.  I can't begin to describe the pain but if you have ever stood on a Lego brick in bare feet, you'll perhaps get a good idea.  With the clock ticking down I kept ramming my triple rubbered cock erection into the firm grip of the lubed sponges but kept pulling up short for fear of a further encounter with the hard plastic bricks.

It was one of the worst ruined orgasms I had experienced but as my wife gleefully pointed out, it was entirely down to me.  I was put back into my cage and left to ponder at her ingenious idea.

This has oft been repeated but not always with Lego bricks.  Sometimes there is a brush head at the base with prickly spikes and sometimes there is nothing, but the memory of the pain and the rapid count down of the clock, always ensures my milking is not as pleasant as it could be.

I am sure this quite an amusing sight for her though to see you thrusting away at the sofa. Your wife sounds an extremely clever and creative lady and I do enjoy hearing how she manages to make these orgasms such an embarrassing ordeal for you. I mean, to make a grown man so intimidated purely by using a child's lego bricks - genius!  Big Grin
It wasn't just the physical pain after the first experience, it was then the mental anguish of not knowing if the bottom of the beaker had been doctored or not. I'd waste so much precious time probing gently down the beaker to see id it had been "spiked" that if it was clear I'd have less precious seconds to achieve release. With so much desensitising spray used and contained under multiple layers of tight rubber, it became a major achievement to shoot off properly.

And yes, SgS, my wife is indeed an evil genius.
Always in strict uniform
(08-25-2020, 01:03 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: It wasn't just the physical pain after the first experience, it was then the mental anguish of not knowing if the bottom of the beaker had been doctored or not.  I'd waste so much precious time probing gently down the beaker to see id it had been "spiked" that if it was clear I'd have less precious seconds to achieve release.  With so much desensitising spray used and contained under multiple layers of tight rubber, it became a major achievement to shoot off properly.

Ha, you'd better hope she doesn't peruse this forum. To her eyes, that might read a little ungrateful - she is permitting you regular orgasms after all isn't she? Not all of the chaps on here are so lucky  Big Grin

I should say that - for reasons you can probably work out - I am very familiar with desensitising spray and thicker condoms. I can attest to their powers to slow the male orgasm down a bit
(08-25-2020, 01:03 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: It wasn't just the physical pain after the first experience, it was then the mental anguish of not knowing if the bottom of the beaker had been doctored or not.  I'd waste so much precious time probing gently down the beaker to see id it had been "spiked" that if it was clear I'd have less precious seconds to achieve release.  With so much desensitising spray used and contained under multiple layers of tight rubber, it became a major achievement to shoot off properly.

I have seen a video of a locked boy that had the same sort of treatment, his cage removed, desensitizing cream liberally applied and condoms over the top and teased until his peepee was stiff.

Then he was positioned over a "fake" vagina and given 1 minute to squirt and was unable to. The tears and sobbing when the timer went off was amazing. I understood exactly how he felt.
(08-25-2020, 12:41 PM)wailer Wrote:

I have seen a video of a locked boy that had the same sort of treatment, his cage removed, desensitizing cream liberally applied and condoms over the top and teased until his peepee was stiff.

Then he was positioned over a "fake" vagina and given 1 minute to squirt and was unable to. The tears and sobbing when the timer went off was amazing. I understood exactly how he felt.

Oh my goodness, how long did he have to wait until his next release?
(08-25-2020, 09:34 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: Ha, you'd better hope she doesn't peruse this forum. To her eyes, that might read a little ungrateful - she is permitting you regular orgasms after all isn't she? Not all of the chaps on here are so lucky  Big Grin

I should say that - for reasons you can probably work out - I am very familiar with desensitising spray and thicker condoms. I can attest to their powers to slow the male orgasm down a bit

That's another rule we have, my wife keeps well out of this forum but she did get a couple of letters posted in PDQ recently.
Always in strict uniform
(08-25-2020, 12:57 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 12:41 PM)wailer Wrote:

Oh my goodness, how long did he have to wait until his next release?

https://xhamster.com/videos/released-fro...am-1121115

Just be glad that you are allowed an orgasm at all, even if it is ruined.  My Mistress Wife hasn't let me cum in 2 years