BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Toilets
Not so much the toilets themselves but having to piss in public.  How do you do it?

I am quite a fan of beer and will go out with the lads once or twice a week.  On such occasions my wife let's me dress normally but under my clothes I am reminded of my circumstances.  Under my T shirt I will wear either a sheer rubber slip, or if it is colder and a jumper is needed, she may force me to put on a tabard which is tucked into my rubber panties and plastic nappy.  She has also been known to lock me into a plastic dental bib if wearing a polo-neck shirt.  In addition, I will be in crotchless rubber panties and plastic nappy, plus anally plugged and locked into my cock cage.

All this makes for one extremely difficult visit to the loo.  Obviously I need to use the stalls and not the urinal but I have now become quite experienced in relieving myself standing up.  I can slip my caged cock out from my plastic nappy and due to the urethral tube can get a very good flow going without arousing too much suspicion if I shield the cage from my next door neighbour.

I am aware many of you are in nappies so do you just  let go as and when?  Or do you also visit public toilets to go?  How do you cope with your restrictions, I wonder?
Always in strict uniform
I do wear nappies for practical purposes and so therefore on occasions where I think using the toilet might prove a difficulty. 

I value the ability to be able to do this which stems from some quite intensive nappy punishment as a child which meant that I became used to not only using a nappy but often spending quite some time wearing it thereafter. Consequently, I just tend to use my nappy when I need to and change when I am able. 

As a presenting woman it is otherwise a stalls only affair.
(08-24-2020, 02:28 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: That is a fetish to far for me.  However if it floats your boat then go for it.

It isn‚Äôt particularly a fetish in my case. The fact is during my childhood (and for periods of time since, if it comes to that) nappies were a fact of life, mainly for punishment reasons. Consequently, I became able to tolerate ‚Äėconditions‚Äô that other individuals would not even contemplate.

This does not mean I wear nappies all the time by any means but for practical purposes (such as following a night drinking, where a nappy is the difference between a good night’s sleep and twelve trips to the toilet, or on a particularly long flight where - especially under current conditions - it is one more way I don’t have to integrate with bad hygiene) I do find that they’re preferable.
(08-24-2020, 02:28 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: That is a fetish to far for me.  However if it floats your boat then go for it.

What fetish?  The wearing of a plastic nappy?  Or having to go to a pub's toilets?   Big Grin
Always in strict uniform
"What Me Worry" - you are wearing your very own personal porta potty why worry about using the public loo - - -
EXCEPT if it becomes necessary to dump a load - now that is something worry about - I see a diaper change in order !

Depending on how fully dressed you are for the public occasion - could be a challenge to implement the change.
Even more so if LOCKED into your diaper contraption and having to ask for the key to your personal porta potty loo !
Since the start of lockdown, March i have been in nappies and plastic pants 24/7.
If i need to wee, weather at home or out, i have to ask permission. Normally Mistress will just say, yes, you may wet your nappy and i do. At home i am not permitted to use the toilets at all except for no 2's during nappy changes, when out shopping Mistress still has me ask to wet and sometimes she will send me to the public toilets to wet my nappy but i am never allowed to use the facilities just my nappies.
(08-25-2020, 06:51 AM)john1962 Wrote: Since the start of lockdown, March i have  been in nappies and plastic pants 24/7.
If i need to wee, weather at home or out, i have to ask permission.  Normally Mistress will just say, yes, you may wet your nappy and i do.  At home i am not permitted to use the toilets at all except for no 2's during nappy changes, when out shopping Mistress still has me ask to wet and sometimes she will send me to the public toilets to wet my nappy but i am never allowed to use the facilities just my nappies.
I am back working now but during lockdown I was under similar protocol with my mother. In my case not only did I have to wear nappies and use them, but I was only permitted to change them once each morning and then again at night, so I had to seriously consider when I was going to use them (particularly for number 2s). 

On top of this, I spent the whole time in my secretary uniform and with my sister at home helping mother, I was charged with such chores as mowing the lawn, washing the car and clearing the attic - all of which could get very interesting in a skirt and heels (and a nappy).  Wink  

Needless to say, I had no use for public toilets at all during that period.
(08-25-2020, 05:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 06:51 AM)john1962 Wrote: Since the start of lockdown, March i have  been in nappies and plastic pants 24/7.
If i need to wee, weather at home or out, i have to ask permission.  Normally Mistress will just say, yes, you may wet your nappy and i do.  At home i am not permitted to use the toilets at all except for no 2's during nappy changes, when out shopping Mistress still has me ask to wet and sometimes she will send me to the public toilets to wet my nappy but i am never allowed to use the facilities just my nappies.
I am back working now but during lockdown I was under similar protocol with my mother. In my case not only did I have to wear nappies and use them, but I was only permitted to change them once each morning and then again at night, so I had to seriously consider when I was going to use them (particularly for number 2s). 

On top of this, I spent the whole time in my secretary uniform and with my sister at home helping mother, I was charged with such chores as mowing the lawn, washing the car and clearing the attic - all of which could get very interesting in a skirt and heels.  Wink  

Needless to say, I had no use for public toilets at all during that period.

Oh my gosh I bet many wold be finding difficult to be without nappies after such a long time.