BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pegging
Something you participate in- willingly or not?  Any tales to tell?
Always in strict uniform
rubberpinafore: Something you participate in- willingly or not?  Any tales to tell?

Pegging is something I now enjoy very much now, although when I was first introduced to it by a woman I was seeing for a while a few years ago it seemed terrifying. When she explained it to me I was very aroused by the humiliation aspect of it - being so vulnerable and exposed before such a dominant female - but somewhat terrified at the thought of the potential pain. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a bit of pain, for example during a spanking or a caning, but this was different.

She told me she was going to do it, but not until the weekend, so I had several days to dwell on what it'd be like. In the end it was intensely pleasurable for both of us. She was quite gentle, well, as gentle as she could be, and used lube on me to ensure easy entry. In time she became more forceful, using bigger and bigger strap-ons. While we were together she regularly used pegging as part of her showing her control over me, and I grew to love it.

These pictures aren't from my own experiences, but I thought you might enjoy them anyway.

1) She ordered him to strip naked, and kneel on the bed. When she took a few minutes to return he knew what fate was about to befall him.

2) He couldn't deny that he had been a very naughty boy. When his domineering and beautiful wife had secured him to his spanking horse he had a good idea what punishment he was in for.

3) Ever since his wife had laughed at how tiny he was, she'd told him she was going to take more control of their relationship. But he hadn't expected her to take things quite this far.

4) His wife had always been the bread-winner, with her high-powered job and domineering nature. Some time ago she'd got fed up with his pathetic efforts at love-making, and had not only made him sleep in the attic bedroom, but had also taken a lover - making no attempt to hide it from him, and even making him serve her and her lover when she came round.

Now she told him she was taking things a step further.

Great scenarios, Ali. Certainly a female dominant (if slightly painful) relationship depicted there.
Pegging is a powerful experiences for women. I had the pleasure of taking many sissies and helping other woman get over the "fear" of doing it. For me personally, I enjoy watching a woman peg her male for the first time, the power exchange is quite hot and watching as a woman takes complete control is unbelievable. It is also quite a thrill to take a virgin male pussy especially if you take your time and make him lust for it.

RF
I’m going to ask the obvious question, RadFem; is this something you participate in regularly?  Wink
Some more pegging art .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
And to think I had never heard of this prior to coming on this forum. The amount of expertise and art surrounding it seems to be endless.  Wink
(10-03-2020, 11:14 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Pegging is a powerful experiences for women. I had the pleasure of taking many sissies and helping other woman get over the "fear" of doing it. For me personally, I enjoy watching a woman peg her male for the first time, the power exchange is quite hot and watching as a woman takes complete control is unbelievable. It is also quite a thrill to take a virgin male pussy especially if you take your time and make him lust for it.

RF

It's pretty powerful for the Sissy too. With proper training dry and powerful orgasms result with completely flaccid 'man bits.' The woman benefits as her Sissy is unlikely to be unfaithful ever again and sexual relief is under her complete control, even when she's elsewhere.

(10-04-2020, 10:19 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: And to think I had never heard of this prior to coming on this forum. The amount of expertise and art surrounding it seems to be endless.  Wink

There is certainly a lot. So educational too?