BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milking baby .
I’m a big fan of the 50s look myself and am lucky enough to have plenty of such dresses to wear when I’m not otherwise stewardessing
(09-08-2020, 10:25 AM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: I have never been milked by my mummy in front of others but I have been changed many times in front of her friends and even her friends have changed me as well. I am taken out all the time dressed as a small child or baby and my mummy actually makes my baby clothes for me. 

My nanny feeding me at a lagoon.

My Mummy bathing me outside as it is very hot.

Mummy putting me in my rocking horse.

Mummy insisted on taking me shopping during lock down in my harness. One baby on here sold me and I hope he sees this post to see his harness is being used well.
I take it that your mummy milked you in private then during a nappy change perhaps ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(02-26-2021, 07:52 AM)Bill Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 10:25 AM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: I have never been milked by my mummy in front of others but I have been changed many times in front of her friends and even her friends have changed me as well. I am taken out all the time dressed as a small child or baby and my mummy actually makes my baby clothes for me. 

My nanny feeding me at a lagoon.

My Mummy bathing me outside as it is very hot.

Mummy putting me in my rocking horse.

Mummy insisted on taking me shopping during lock down in my harness. One baby on here sold me and I hope he sees this post to see his harness is being used well.
I take it that your mummy milked you in private then during a nappy change perhaps ?
Not during diaper change. She just said that my Wee Wee was just pathetic and small. When she was going to clean me with wet wipes she held him with just two fingers