BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milking baby .
(09-18-2020, 11:54 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Super reply wailer, I hope you didn't waste your daddy's grown up squirties though.

*blush* no, he does put a bib on me, and he does like to leave my face all messy, but I was fed Daddy's squirties straight from the source.
(09-10-2020, 12:20 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Judging by the pictures, I'm guessing you've been in Asia?  Possibly Thailand going by the signage in the last photo?

Yes, I was an English teacher, mostly in kindergartens which is appropriate considering I'm a baby lol
So basically i seem to have been the only one so far that was regularly masturbated /milked that way rather than prostate massage . No matter who was there during a nappy change .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
My milkings consist of some extended teasing with a very large, flexible dildo, followed by a powerful two quart enema, delivered via my Sissy Splitter, a massive dildo with a tube that runs down the  inside of it to deliver the punishing purge.

Afterwards, I feel drained and no longer able to get hard inside my steel chastity device.

[Image: qd1mad2xwlqsry04g.jpg]
(01-02-2021, 04:13 PM)Bill Wrote: So basically i seem to have been the only one so far that was regularly masturbated /milked that way rather than prostate massage . No matter who was there during a nappy change .

It never really happened to me as a child, Bill. But I have been made to come immediately after being put into a clean nappy before. Having my nappy changed and then plastic panties pulled on was humiliating enough, but then being patted and gently rubbed as I lay on my back kicking my legs in the air, “just like a real baby”, until I did my little squirty into my clean nappy was both wonderful and utterly shameful.
(01-18-2021, 05:46 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: My milkings consist of some extended teasing with a very large, flexible dildo, followed by a powerful two quart enema, delivered via my Sissy Splitter, a massive dildo with a tube that runs down the  inside of it to deliver the punishing purge.

Afterwards, I feel drained and no longer able to get hard inside my steel chastity device.

[Image: qd1mad2xwlqsry04g.jpg]
Oh!  I love this photo and the ever present paddle!
Big Grin  I hadn’t even noticed the paddle. It looks to be rather redundant until such time as the world’s most bulbous nappy is removed.  Wink
(08-20-2020, 03:47 PM)Cobrar Wrote: Durante uma troca de fralda, fui ordenhada / masturbada. Não importa onde estava ou quem estava lá. Algum outro menino ou menina foi ordenhada na frente de outras pessoas durante a troca de fraldas?

Last year I visited a woman, I call her Auntie Suzanna. I had a great morning starting with spanking for wetting my underwear. Then I was put on diapers and a pink girl's dress as a punishment. I had the right to bottle, baby food, tickles and baby games. I had a full and dirty diaper in the morning and Aunt Suzanna changed me, even though she wrinkled her nose and called me Stinky Girl. She also let me suck on her big breasts, and at the end of our date, while I suckled she opened my diapers and massaged my little pee. I didn't last long and soon I poured all my milk out, but it didn't stop. She wanted more. My little sissy wee wee was very sensitive to touch, and I moaned like a virgin girl, she loved it. She made me make milk two more times, and then ended up cleaning me, putting on a new diaper and confiscating my underwear. I went home in my adult clothes and a thick diaper underneath.
Everyone needs an Auntie Suzanna  Wink It sounds like you had a great experience
(02-25-2021, 09:38 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Everyone needs an Auntie Suzanna  Wink It sounds like you had a great experience

Oh yes, I will visit her in the next few weeks. She is a BBW milf, wears a red dress with an apron, like a 50's housewife (I actually asked her to dress like that, and she loved it). On my next visit she will test my spanking limits. I really want to cry as she strokes my hair with a hairbrush. She'll only stop when she really tears out of my eyes, and I'm crying like a child.