BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milking baby .
Locktober? Is this something that you are usually subject to at this time of year then? You say you haven’t found yourself getting used to it but have you at least found coping mechanisms for when you get the urge to release?
(09-15-2020, 05:06 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Locktober? Is this something that you are usually subject to at this time of year then? You say you haven’t found yourself getting used to it but have you at least found coping mechanisms for when you get the urge to release?

It's a thing that started a year or two ago and is known about in the "chastity kink world". My "coping" mechanisms are mostly whining.
Sometimes followed by “No”vember.
And "dec-line"ember too for some of us
Locktober
“No”vember
"dec-line"ember

3 very interesting months ahead for someone special
I think Wailer might be looking forward to New Year already.  Big Grin
Aren’t we all looking forward to new year for this and many other reasons Wink
My god, I can't even manage a week and some poor souls have months ahead. How on earth do you cope?
Always in strict uniform
(09-17-2020, 12:09 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: My god, I can't even manage a week and some poor souls have months ahead.  How on earth do you cope?
Well, like I said a few messages back, whining is what Daddy says I do. Of course, that just gets me a very sore bottom. Being milked is a very frustrating thing but it works. You don't lose the feeling of desire and desperation to experience making squirties again, but also it empties you so that your peepee doesn't get stiff.

But then the milkings become sort of a replacement, if that makes sense. It's like every time you think, maybe, this time, I'll make a squirty even with my cage on and it builds and builds. Then there's the shame when you make your toddler dribbles.

Last time Daddy did it to me, he was in just his big boy Daddy underpants and I was over his lap and after I'd finished, he put them over my face and I had Daddy's grown up smell and my sticky dribbles in my face while he spanked me, then he um, got me to thank him and um, well, Daddy got to make his grownup squirties.
Super reply wailer, I hope you didn't waste your daddy's grown up squirties though.
Always in strict uniform