BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milking baby .
Judging by the pictures, I'm guessing you've been in Asia? Possibly Thailand going by the signage in the last photo?
Always in strict uniform
(08-20-2020, 03:47 PM)Bill Wrote: During a nappy change i was milked/masturbated . No matter where it was or who was there . Has any other baby boy or girl been milked in front of others during a nappy change ?

Wife has threatened to milk me ,because when Im turned over her knee to be spanked and I became erect
She has never milked you before? Do you get any kind of release at all?
Always in strict uniform
(09-11-2020, 01:54 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: She has never milked you before?  Do you get any kind of release at all?

Nothing makes me feel more like a character in one of Bobby's stories than when I'm over Daddy's knee, bottom bared and spanked and enemaed and scrubbed and then Daddy uses my bottom dummy to milk me. My peepee is locked and has been since I posted my pic here. I've been getting more and more frustrated because milking just makes my need to rub even worse.
(09-12-2020, 12:01 PM)wailer Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 01:54 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: She has never milked you before?  Do you get any kind of release at all?

Nothing makes me feel more like a character in one of Bobby's stories than when I'm over Daddy's knee, bottom bared and spanked and enemaed and scrubbed and then Daddy uses my bottom dummy to milk me. My peepee is locked and has been since I posted my pic here. I've been getting more and more frustrated because milking just makes my need to rub even worse.

ha! How long have you been locked for? Do you get used to it over time?
I've just had my longest lock up which I have not enjoyed at all. The relief on being freed though is immense. Wow.
Always in strict uniform
I can imagine it has been quite a challenging weekend for you. Did it consist of any special or unusual treatment otherwise?
Having done my time for the "crime" and not acted out over the long weekend, my wife put on her best nurse uniform and aprons. She then put on a long rubber bib and plastic shower cap to give me a proper blowjob- a reward very scarcely offered. With her usual expertise she had me squirming in seconds and as I could resist no more she directed me to unload all over her bib. I was in heaven and it made the time locked up well worth it.

She then asked me if I would prefer a longer lock up time with such an ending or go back to daily milkings as normal. I have a few days to decide but I am really torn between the two options.
Always in strict uniform
The question I would be asking is ‘how long is longer’?  Big Grin
(09-13-2020, 08:58 AM)Kristen Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 12:01 PM)wailer Wrote:

ha! How long have you been locked for? Do you get used to it over time?

It's been a couple of weeks now, I think I'm going to be locked for October or Locktober as people (and Daddy) call it. I don't get used to it, and this newer cage is a bit heavier than my old one, so it keeps reminding me its there.