BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted by the Postman
(08-22-2020, 05:26 AM)Salonslave Wrote: Dude, the postman probably has a family to get home to. Your exhibitionist tendency is probably just a bit of weirdness he associates with an address.
You should consider the full implications of projecting your kink to the public at large.
Ss
It depends on how discreet the postman is I suppose. If every time the postman has to knock on a door to drop off a parcel he is having a gossip news could theoretically get round. 

Besides, clearly the private setting wasn’t so private in this instance so next time instead of the postman it could be an uninformed family member or relative so probably not a bad idea to learn any lessons before that happens.
(08-22-2020, 05:26 AM)Salonslave Wrote: Dude, the postman probably has a family to get home to. Your exhibitionist tendency is probably just a bit of weirdness he associates with an address.
You should consider the full implications of projecting your kink to the public at large.
Ss

I'd agree if Seth and his Mummy were actually in public.

However they were in the privacy of their home, so private that you actually had to come on to their property and right up to the door to see in.

So no one is "projecting ... to the public at large".

What was happening was neither illegal nor dangerous (well, except for Sethy's bottom), so they are perfectly entitled to be doing that in their home.
(08-22-2020, 12:41 PM)wailer Wrote:
Ss

I'd agree if Seth and his Mummy were actually in public.

However they were in the privacy of their home, so private that you actually had to come on to their property and right up to the door to see in.

So no one is "projecting ... to the public at large".

What was happening was neither illegal nor dangerous (well, except for Sethy's bottom), so they are perfectly entitled to be doing that in their home.

However, the postman was simply performing his duty, as could the paper boy, numerous parcel delivery people, and so on. If your front room is clearly visible as someone approaches the front door then you have to accept that there are people who may reasonably expect to be there, and who may regard what they see as inappropriate or offensive. Whilst I would love to be put in a position where I have more exposure as a sissy, I understand that anything that might be regarded as indecent, even at home, is inappropriate if others may see it.
This is getting silly. I find it very narrow to think that because others may see into your home, a type of behaviour they observe inside is to be regarded as indecent or inappropriate. A particularly behaviour may meet the legal definition of 'indecent', but just because someone sees something they may not like, doesn't make it indecent or inappropriate. It all depends on the laws in particular countries anyway. What may be deemed fine in one place, may not be in another (usually for cultural and religious reasons). And maybe the indecent laws in those places that have it in their legal code are wrong, the laws simply a convenient means to persecute those who are different.
Anyway, what happens between two consenting adults in their home is entirely their business, regardless of what it is. CONSENT being the key word.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(08-23-2020, 02:22 AM)sissysoft Wrote: This is getting silly.  I find it very narrow to think that because others may see into your home, a type of behaviour they observe inside is to be regarded as indecent or inappropriate.  A particularly behaviour may meet the legal definition of 'indecent', but just because someone sees something they may not like, doesn't make it indecent or inappropriate.  It all depends on the laws in particular countries anyway.  What may be deemed fine in one place, may not be in another (usually for cultural and religious reasons).  And maybe the indecent laws in those places that have it in their legal code are wrong, the laws simply a convenient means to persecute those who are different.      
Anyway, what happens between two consenting adults in their home is entirely their business, regardless of what it is.   CONSENT being the key word.
I agree, referring to it as indecent is patently absurd. The concern I raised was not so much that it was indecent but more that it might be something they didn’t want others to know about. In this case, there are risks as attached as the postman could mention it to others, or those same others could be in the position of seeing it for themselves.
I doubt postmen or women are that dainty and readily shocked. How else could they cope with dogs attacking them in the line of duty?

What you do in your own home is private, personal and between consenting adults. That is how it should be.

We also have people who get off with having sex in public places because of the excitement of being seen/getting caught. Are they to be chastised too?
Always in strict uniform
(08-24-2020, 12:35 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I doubt postmen or women are that dainty and readily shocked.  How else could they cope with dogs attacking them in the line of duty?

What you do in your own home is private, personal and between consenting adults.  That is how it should be.

We also have people who get off with having sex in public places because of the excitement of being seen/getting caught.  Are they to be chastised too?
It depends what you consider to be a public place, I suppose. Having sex on a nudist beach is rather different from doing in the middle of Times Square, for instance.  Wink

The legal line lies somewhere between the two and arguably the morally acceptable line somewhere else between the two.
How exquisitely humiliating for you, Seth!

Being seen not only receiving a spanking, but also with your baby attire on display will have left your postie in no doubt about your infantile status in your house.

I'd love to hear what happens the next time you see him!
(08-24-2020, 08:52 PM)Ali Wrote: How exquisitely humiliating for you, Seth!

Being seen not only receiving a spanking, but also with your baby attire on display will have left your postie in no doubt about your infantile status in your house.

I'd love to hear what happens the next time you see him!

Well, he’ll certainly pay a lot more attention to any unusual parcels he might be tasked with delivering there.  Big Grin
I'd define a public place as anywhere that is not in your private home or residence. At a push in a dedicated club but even that may fall foul of the law in regards to running a brothel or some such.

I doubt you'd be able to shag any more freely in public view on a nudist beach than in Times Square. Both would bring attention from the police should you be caught/reported, but I would imagine that is precisely the reason some prefer this kind of activity- the thrill of potentially being caught.
Always in strict uniform