satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted by the Postman
Yesterday was a very embarrassing day for me, as I was cleaning the front room my Mummy was upset with the quality of my cleaning skills after she found dust all over the book shelves. She decided immediate punishment was required and so removed my nappy, put me over her lap and gave me a bare bottom hand spanking. Though the spanking was very painful it was not the worst, unfortunately for me only a few minutes into my spanking we heard a knock on the window, to which nearly had me jumping up off Mummies lap but she pushed me back down on her lap. I looked up to the long mirror and i could see the postman was at the window holding a package in his hand. Though we could not hear him he motioned that he was leaving the package in the porch. My mother shouted "Thank You" and waved at him with me still over her lap. I could have cried of embarrassment right there as he put down the package he took a good long look into the room, gave a massive smile and waved goodbye. Mummy then resumed my spanking as I thought on what he would have seen. He could not miss my bright red bottom for one and then there was my nappy on the floor and finally at the angle he was at he could have seen the metal ring at the base of my testicles. All in all I was thoroughly humiliated, all for not cleaning the book shelves properly. Sad
Oops! Not brilliant timing, then.   Wink

On the plus side, the next time you get spanked you can remember this and think it’s could always be worse’.  Big Grin
(08-19-2020, 06:24 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Oops! Not brilliant timing, then.   Wink

On the plus side, the next time you get spanked you can remember this and think it’s could always be worse’.  Big Grin

Good point girlygirl, best to put it in perspective. Though I doubt there will ever but dust on the book selves again, its just not worth it.  Tongue
How awful. How Lovely x
How wonderfully humiliating it must be to be seen having your bottom smacked with your baby nappy and rubbers around your ankles or on the floor.

I am so ready for this to happen to me, just need the right woman to force it to happen and not allow me to back down at the last minute.

Just love wearing pretty baby clothes

Baby Stephanie x
Oh how i hate love the humiliation in such a situation.  It reminds me of my place. i am who i am.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
Bet you're looking forward to bumping into postie again, soon too?
Always in strict uniform
Oh Sethy that is so embarrassing for you. I hope your Mummy doesn't decide that you should meet the postman every time he comes to the door.
(08-20-2020, 12:30 AM)SissyDana Wrote: Oh how i hate love the humiliation in such a situation.  It reminds me of my place. i am who i am.

You have similar experiences of your own then?  Wink
Dude, the postman probably has a family to get home to. Your exhibitionist tendency is probably just a bit of weirdness he associates with an address.
You should consider the full implications of projecting your kink to the public at large.
Ss