BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so Shy?
How come so many of our members don't have an avatar up?Ā  It doesn't take much to do and may be fun to show off your preferences with a quick picture?
Always in strict uniform
Decisions decisions - do I want to show something appropriate or a fantasy ?
Something that represents the real me or a wanna-be me ?

rubberpinafore -
If you remove your (white) mask - you have another black mask beneath and
then the white headcovering - you are well concealed !

For some with a wide presence in the ABDL websites getting too revealing may
not be a good idea - revealing way too much about one's individual self this
especially with a personal photo. Mine is a simply an eBay dress from one of the
best eBay AB dress sellers. Room for a ton of ABDL gear to augment its appearance !
Time and opportunity limit the wearing to COS Halloween and Mardi Gras parties !

YES it is nice to see some effort made to identify a member especially when panning
pages for posts made by that individual !

And a quick review - horrors I didn't have one posted - a quick trip to UseCP and voila done !
You have inspired me, rubberpinafore. My entire profile was due a bit of detail so I have been working on this.

With respect to an avatar, I was unsure which aspect of my life to reflect initially but have decided to choose something that I feel reflects my tastes and preferences today asĀ the woman (or ā€˜Born Again Femaleā€™) that I have become.

Big Grin
(08-18-2020, 06:16 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: You have inspired me, rubberpinafore. My entire profile was due a bit of detail so I have been working on this.

With respect to an avatar, I was unsure which aspect of my life to reflect initially but have decided to choose something that I feel reflects my tastes and preferences today asĀ the woman (or ā€˜Born Again Femaleā€™) that I have become.

Big Grin

I like ideas of Avatars. There are other sites where ones real image are paramount. Avatars as Girlygirl says represent her tastes and preferences about what she identifies with.
Respect to you all for getting on board. Any more to take the plunge?

(08-18-2020, 02:01 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: rubberpinafore -
If you remove your (white) mask - you have another black mask beneath and
then the white headcovering - you are well concealed !

That is in fact quite an old image but it does represent me rather well.Ā  If anyone is interested, it is a full on rubber hood in black with a white rubber surgical mask (yes, idealĀ for current times) and of all things a white latex headscarf.Ā  I am also gagged under the layers.
Always in strict uniform
How about this one? She was my inspiration.
(08-20-2020, 08:21 PM)Cindy Wrote: How about this one? She was my inspiration.
I think thisĀ is maybe a little before my time but it is a lovely picture and seems to beĀ a great roleĀ model to aspire to.
Cindy, isn't she from the Brady Bunch? Or am I just showing my age again?
Always in strict uniform
(08-21-2020, 01:16 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Cindy, isn't she from the Brady Bunch? Ā Or am I just showing my age again?

Yes she is and if one of them deserved to be spanked, it was her.
LOL; knew it was before my time, but not such a good role model maybe in that caseĀ  Wink

Looks can be deceiving.