BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinafores
Hi all,

What a very strange year.

Anyway, my question to all is this.
Since Mistress began feminizing me all those years ago, She has subtly exposed my submission to callers by insisting that, even if in ale attire, I always wear a pinny of some kind. I have many different ones.
The gingham waist pinny, The waist pinny with scalloped lace edges and many more, right up to a full ruffled victorian style pink one.
Of course I am often in full maid's uniform too but Mistress is discreet generally with outsiders.

Does your Mistress use the humble pinafore as a method of displaying your submission and if so, how?

Thanks

Sarah Huh
(08-17-2020, 03:01 PM)The Sarah Her Slut Wrote: Hi all,

Since Mistress began feminizing me all those years ago, She has subtly exposed my submission to callers by insisting that, even if in ale attire, I always wear a pinny of some kind. I have many different ones.
The gingham waist pinny, The waist pinny with scalloped lace edges and many more, right up to a full ruffled victorian style pink one.
Of course I am often in full maid's uniform too but Mistress is discreet generally with outsiders.

Does your Mistress use the humble pinafore as a method of displaying your submission and if so, how?

Thanks

Sarah Huh
I don't have a mistress per se and even as a petticoatee a pinafore never formed part of the regime. I do however look forward to rubberpinafore's response to this.  Big Grin
My wife does indeed insist on my wearing several aprons as part of my daily uniform. If you have a trawl through some of my posts it may give you a better indication or please feel free to PM me any time for further discussion. I'd be very interested on your experiences as we share this somewhat odd fetish and seem to be in the minority.
Always in strict uniform
(08-17-2020, 11:22 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: My wife does indeed insist on my wearing several aprons as part of my daily uniform.  If you have a trawl through some of my posts it may give you a better indication or please feel free to PM me any time for further discussion.  I'd be very interested on your experiences as we share this somewhat odd fetish and seem to be in the minority.
That’s a shame - I was hoping we might get some new material.  Big Grin
(08-17-2020, 03:01 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks

Sarah Huh

yes indeed these were occassionally part of my petticoating regime in my teens. There was something particularly embarrassing about essentially being pinned into your dress.
(08-18-2020, 06:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 11:22 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: My wife does indeed insist on my wearing several aprons as part of my daily uniform.  If you have a trawl through some of my posts it may give you a better indication or please feel free to PM me any time for further discussion.  I'd be very interested on your experiences as we share this somewhat odd fetish and seem to be in the minority.

Don't worry, I will engage further but currently suffering with an enormous hangover!
Always in strict uniform
(08-19-2020, 04:19 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 06:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:

Don't worry, I will engage further but currently suffering with an enormous hangover!
Oh dear; celebrating or commiserating?
League darts' night and most certainly commiserating- I lost. But we won overall and got horribly drunk. Super night and my wife gave me the day off.
Always in strict uniform