BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schoolgirl uniform
(08-09-2017, 09:19 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 08:56 PM)sandrawaitress Wrote:  am also required to wear full girls school uniform. It is a particularly awful uniform that, in her day, my miss had to wear to school. She was sent, against her wishes (her father insisted), to a Convent Girls School in Worcestershire. Now it is me that has to endure the ghastly outfit. –to the great amusement, especially, of her old schoolfriends

Hope Her schoolmates enjoy having a male girl in Their old hated uniform serving Them daintily!   Tongue

IT is massively humiliating to wear “my” Convent Girls school uniform in front of all her old schoolfriends. Most of them HATED having to wear it, particularly in their later years at school. One always reminds me how her brothers always teased her for having to wear it - so she is VERY pleased to see a “male” having to wear what she came to loathe.
(08-10-2017, 12:12 PM)sandrawaitress Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 08:56 PM)sandrawaitress Wrote:  am also required to wear full girls school uniform. It is a particularly awful uniform that, in her day, my miss had to wear to school. She was sent, against her wishes (her father insisted), to a Convent Girls School in Worcestershire. Now it is me that has to endure the ghastly outfit. –to the great amusement, especially, of her old schoolfriends

Hope Her schoolmates enjoy having a male girl in Their old hated uniform serving Them daintily!   Tongue

IT is massively humiliating to wear  “my” Convent Girls school uniform in front of all her old schoolfriends. Most of them HATED having to wear it, particularly in their later years at school. One always reminds me how her brothers always teased her for having to wear it - so she is VERY pleased to see a “male” having to wear what she came to loathe.

Oh Sandra - i would have so loved to hear that group of Females' joking conversation about a male girl placed in the humiliating garb once forced upon Them as young Women!
Wink 
My uniform is a pleated grey skirt with white cotton airtex knickers grey or white knee socks bra & grey polo top.
(08-10-2017, 12:30 PM)whyguys Wrote:

IT is massively humiliating to wear  “my” Convent Girls school uniform in front of all her old schoolfriends. Most of them HATED having to wear it, particularly in their later years at school. One always reminds me how her brothers always teased her for having to wear it - so she is VERY pleased to see a “male” having to wear what she came to loathe.

Oh Sandra - i would have so loved to hear that group of Females' joking conversation about a male girl placed in the humiliating garb once forced upon Them as young Women!
I think your Mistress is teaching you an excellent lesson by having you in her traditional school girl uniform in front of her friends.

I know how humiliating Nancy Edwina finds being dressed in wool vest, traditional school knickers, knee socks, shirt and tie, school cardigan, blazer and hat in front of my sister and I.

Perhaps it would be a further lesson for you for your Mistress to have you describe to us your school girl uniform in detail.
Omg, okay then – here goes- the description of the girls school uniform that I am wearing.

It is a red and white striped full dress with a white collar. The dress buttons at the front down to the waist. It includes a stripey belt, fed through loops. There is a placket half zip at the waist and a hanky pocket on the other side.

Socks are white and sandals in brown. The cardy is a rather yuk coloured fawn with brown buttons.. blazer is brown, with cord edging. For outdoors, this summer uniform includes this rather beastly straw hat. They are heavy and hard to wear yet seem to blow off in the slightest wind.
The whole thing is horribly distinctive and impossible to hide or mistake for anything other than a girls school uniform – the Convent School.
(08-24-2017, 12:46 PM)sandrawaitress Wrote: Omg, okay then – here goes- the description of the girls school uniform that I am wearing.

It is a red and white striped full dress with a white collar. The dress buttons at the front down to the waist. It includes a stripey belt, fed through loops. There is a placket half zip at the waist and a hanky pocket on the other side.

Socks are white and sandals in brown. The cardy is a rather yuk coloured fawn with brown buttons.. blazer is brown, with cord edging. For outdoors, this summer uniform includes this rather beastly straw hat. They are heavy and hard to wear yet seem to blow off in the slightest wind.
The whole thing is horribly distinctive and impossible to hide or mistake for anything other than a girls school uniform – the Convent School.
Sounds precisely what a sissy should wear aĺl of the time. Do you have a different uniform for autumn and winter?

I am sure you can confirm to other Mistresses how this not only makes you an object of humiliation in front of your female superiors but also helps you to behave more submissively and obediently.
(08-16-2017, 01:42 PM)Gemma Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 12:30 PM)whyguys Wrote:

I think your Mistress is teaching you an excellent lesson by having you in her traditional school girl uniform in front of her friends.

I know how humiliating Nancy Edwina finds being dressed in wool vest, traditional school knickers, knee socks, shirt and tie, school cardigan, blazer and hat in front of my sister and I.

Perhaps it would be a further lesson for you for your Mistress to have you describe to us your school girl uniform in detail.

(08-25-2017, 07:42 AM)Gemma Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 12:46 PM)sandrawaitress Wrote: Omg, okay then – here goes- the description of the girls school uniform that I am wearing.

Sounds precisely what a sissy should wear aĺl of the time. Do you have a different uniform for autumn and winter?

I am sure you can confirm to other Mistresses how this not only makes you an object of humiliation in front of your female superiors but also helps you to behave more submissively and obediently.
Omg yes – it is VERY humiliating to wear in front of all of them. And they are full of ‘’jokes’’ and comments about ‘’my’’ uniform and appearance, ,and how they LOATHED having to wear it in their later years..

The winter outfit is same fawn cardy and yuk brown blazer – but a pleated brown skirt, white blouse, brown and white tie.  Winter knickers are dreadful brown .

Yes, it is terinly humbling and forces obediance.. a truly terrible uniform for an ex-male.
Being of a certain vintage, my school uniform dates from the 1940s.  A long-line white brassiere (senior girls only) is teamed with navy-blue knickers, in heavy cotton interlock, elasticated at the waist and leg openings.  Knicker leg lengths may vary a little but must cover the upper part of the thighs.  Black cotton stockings are worn, held up with elastic garters.  The top layer comprises a white blouse with only three buttons, so that it must be put on over the head, like a dress.  Over the blouse a navy-blue serge gymnasium dress (or gym slip) is worn.  This has full box-pleating both front and back and effectively disguises any womanly features of the young lady.  Black flat shoes, fastened with a strap and buckle complete the ensemble.  For outdoor wear, a felt hat with narrow brim and rounded crown is worn in the winter, and in the summer a straw boater.  Both hats have bands in the school colours to match the neck-tie if worn.
(08-26-2017, 02:33 PM)AHyde Wrote: Being of a certain vintage, my school uniform dates from the 1940s.  A long-line white brassiere (senior girls only) is teamed with navy-blue knickers, in heavy cotton interlock, elasticated at the waist and leg openings.  Knicker leg lengths may vary a little but must cover the upper part of the thighs.  Black cotton stockings are worn, held up with elastic garters.  The top layer comprises a white blouse with only three buttons, so that it must be put on over the head, like a dress.  Over the blouse a navy-blue serge gymnasium dress (or gym slip) is worn.  This has full box-pleating both front and back and effectively disguises any womanly features of the young lady.  Black flat shoes, fastened with a strap and buckle complete the ensemble.  For outdoor wear, a felt hat with narrow brim and rounded crown is worn in the winter, and in the summer a straw boater.  Both hats have bands in the school colours to match the neck-tie if worn.

That outfit sounds delightful. Would love to attempt to recreate that - hat included. Particularly like the sound of the pleated gym slip. I suspect I would wear mine a bit shorter than they traditionally wore, but a darling look I imagine!
(08-26-2017, 02:45 PM)SissyPamela Wrote:
(08-26-2017, 02:33 PM)AHyde Wrote: Being of a certain vintage, my school uniform dates from the 1940s.  A long-line white brassiere (senior girls only) is teamed with navy-blue knickers, in heavy cotton interlock, elasticated at the waist and leg openings.  Knicker leg lengths may vary a little but must cover the upper part of the thighs.  Black cotton stockings are worn, held up with elastic garters.  The top layer comprises a white blouse with only three buttons, so that it must be put on over the head, like a dress.  Over the blouse a navy-blue serge gymnasium dress (or gym slip) is worn.  This has full box-pleating both front and back and effectively disguises any womanly features of the young lady.  Black flat shoes, fastened with a strap and buckle complete the ensemble.  For outdoor wear, a felt hat with narrow brim and rounded crown is worn in the winter, and in the summer a straw boater.  Both hats have bands in the school colours to match the neck-tie if worn.

That outfit sounds delightful. Would love to attempt to recreate that - hat included. Particularly like the sound of the pleated gym slip. I suspect I would wear mine a bit shorter than they traditionally wore, but a darling look I imagine!
The essential thing about skirt length is that it should be just slightly longer than the knickers legs, so that they are all too easily revealed!