BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schoolgirl uniform
(04-30-2017, 03:36 PM)Ali Wrote: I was punished for all sorts of reasons, RF. At first it was just a pair of Lucy's panties, but then one of her skirts as well, and then a whole outfit.

Wearing Lucy's clothes was embarrassing because she was younger than me, so everything was not only a bit too small for me, but also too young for me. In some ways it was worse having to wear something too young for me than it was having to wear a skirt or dress.

Mum must have noticed this because when Lucy started to complain about me wearing her clothes and Mum took me to buy my own, she chose younger styles for me. She even dressed me as a baby sometimes.

Not only was I dressed as a girl, I was dressed younger than my little sister.

So to answer your question, I was both dressed in Lucy's clothes AND taken to buy my own. I think on balance being taken shopping for knickers, dresses and tights (and especially when we went to buy nappies) was worse.

Sounds like you had the perfect mother, she reminds me of the mothers I helped over the years. Of course if she know me you would have been kept in frilly dresses with petticoats while your sister was allowed to wear boy clothes and play with boy toys, not for you dresses and dolls period.

RF
Lucy often wore jeans or shorts, with a t-shirt or something similar.

It seemed so unfair that I would be made to wear white or pink cotton knickers with a little bow on the front and lacy frills round the leg holes, under a skirt or dress that usually only just covered my bottom.
(04-30-2017, 03:36 PM)Ali Wrote: I was punished for all sorts of reasons, RF. At first it was just a pair of Lucy's panties, but then one of her skirts as well, and then a whole outfit.

Wearing Lucy's clothes was embarrassing because she was younger than me, so everything was not only a bit too small for me, but also too young for me. In some ways it was worse having to wear something too young for me than it was having to wear a skirt or dress.

Mum must have noticed this because when Lucy started to complain about me wearing her clothes and Mum took me to buy my own, she chose younger styles for me. She even dressed me as a baby sometimes.

Not only was I dressed as a girl, I was dressed younger than my little sister.

So to answer your question, I was both dressed in Lucy's clothes AND taken to buy my own. I think on balance being taken shopping for knickers, dresses and tights (and especially when we went to buy nappies) was worse.

Ali, I have to agree with you, just being put in girl's clothing wasn't really a big thing. Having to go out to buy things was a lot worse--if you were lucky, you got people mistaking you for a girl. Most of the time, though, you were far too nervous about people knowing you were a boy getting all of those girly things to wear that it often gave things away. Even with that, it wasn't as bad as going out and buying diapers/nappies. At least with clothing, it might get seen as dressing up, or some sort of joke thing. When it came to diapers, there was no hiding that they were for you and that you were FAR too big to need them.
[quote pid='6390' dateline='1493583810']
 When it came to diapers, there was no hiding that they were for you and that you were FAR too big to need them.
[/quote]

Well if mommy decided you still needed them, then you were not to big. Just a sissy who needed to be taught a lesson and kept under strict control.

RF

(04-30-2017, 06:04 PM)Ali Wrote: Lucy often wore jeans or shorts, with a t-shirt or something similar.

It seemed so unfair that I would be made to wear white or pink cotton knickers with a little bow on the front and lacy frills round the leg holes, under a skirt or dress that usually only just covered my bottom.

Awesome, I bet Lucy had a lot of fun teasing her "little sister" while she got to run around in jeans and shorts and you were stuck in short girly dresses.

RF
(04-30-2017, 08:34 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
Quote: When it came to diapers, there was no hiding that they were for you and that you were FAR too big to need them.

Well if mommy decided you still needed them, then you were not to big. Just a sissy who needed to be taught a lesson and kept under strict control.

RF
Looking back on it, I know I needed them for a valid reason. It certainly didn't help that everyone around me thought I was too big to still be in diapers and I was embarrassed and humiliated for it.

RF, do you ever have mothers who petticoat who also put their brats back into diapers as well?
(04-30-2017, 08:34 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='6390' dateline='1493583810']
 When it came to diapers, there was no hiding that they were for you and that you were FAR too big to need them.

RF

(04-30-2017, 06:04 PM)Ali Wrote: Lucy often wore jeans or shorts, with a t-shirt or something similar.

Awesome, I bet Lucy had a lot of fun teasing her "little sister" while she got to run around in jeans and shorts and you were stuck in short girly dresses.

RF
[/quote]
Lucy had lots of fun teasing me about my punishment clothing. When she and her friends were in jeans or longer dresses she always seemed to 'accidentally' find a way of flipping up my skirt to reveal my knickers or nappy. Or she'd make some comment that let everyone know what I was wearing under my skirt, and then they'd all want to see. 

It was terribly humiliating.

You sound just like my mother, RF! When I used to complain about being too big for nappies she'd say the same thing - "if you didn't need to have a nappy on I wouldn't be putting you into one, so you can't be too big for. nappies, can you?"
I love to wear both the blouse/gymslip type and the blouse/pleated skirt set. As long as my panties can be seen easily when sitting and my bra can be seen through the tight blouse, I'm a happy girly!
(08-09-2017, 12:35 PM)Sissy_Rosie_68 Wrote: I love to wear both the blouse/gymslip type and the blouse/pleated skirt set. As long as my panties can be seen easily when sitting and my bra can be seen through the tight blouse, I'm a happy girly!

OH YES... a male girl showing HER bra full and swelled for all Women to see, either by material or hormone!  Truly the final symbol of assumption of proper feminization in deference to WOMAN!
 am also required to wear full girls school uniform. It is a particularly awful uniform that, in her day, my miss had to wear to school. She was sent, against her wishes (her father insisted), to a Convent Girls School in Worcestershire. Now it is me that has to endure the ghastly outfit. –to the great amusement, especially, of her old schoolfriends
(08-09-2017, 08:56 PM)sandrawaitress Wrote:  am also required to wear full girls school uniform. It is a particularly awful uniform that, in her day, my miss had to wear to school. She was sent, against her wishes (her father insisted), to a Convent Girls School in Worcestershire. Now it is me that has to endure the ghastly outfit. –to the great amusement, especially, of her old schoolfriends

Hope Her schoolmates enjoy having a male girl in Their old hated uniform serving Them daintily!   Tongue