BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schoolgirl uniform
(10-15-2016, 02:44 PM)Ali Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 08:53 AM)Sissy Matthew Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 06:40 PM)Ali Wrote: What's your favourite kind of schoolgirl uniform to wear?

I love my little pleated gymslip, regulation nylon knickers, woolly tights, lacy white bra, white blouse, v-neck jumper and Mary Jane sandals. It's bottle green, just like my little sister's uniform I was made to wear as a child. 

But I also have some plain white cotton school knickers, some white lacy vests, some white knee length socks, a gingham summer dress, a knee length pleated skirt, a blazer and a little cardigan. I've also got a leotard and a netball dress for games.

I'm new here, although I've followed PDQ for a long time, so bear with me on my first post/reply Smile

For me it's a royal blue pleated bib pinafore that fastens at each shoulder with two buttons, white blouse, royal blue and yellow striped tie, knitted cardigan and matching woolly tights. I would wear girls t-bar sandals on my feet.

Your post caught my eye as I was also made to wear my sister's tights as a child. Funnily enough they were bottle green also...

Why were you made to wear your sister's tights, Matthew? Did you get put into her panties as well?

I used to hate being made to wear tights as a child. To me they felt so constricting and so, well, girly. Even panties or a skirt wasn't as bad as tights. 
It was a practical thing at first. I grew up in the 70s and we didn't have a lot of money, so most of my clothes were hand me downs from my sister (who was a couple of years older) and the odd pair of  boy shorts or trousers. My mother used to wash once a week and during this time both my sister and I had to wear "basic clothes" for the day. During the winter my mother thought it would be easier if I just wore an old pair of my sister's tights with a knitted jumper or cardigan.

I used to hate it as, apart from being very girly and childish, they were very itchy and uncomfortable. Her tights were the old fashioned woolly kind that were ribbed and used to wrinkle at the knees. Often I spent time at my Grandma's like this and my sister would tease me. However, I was never put in panties - that was something I discovered for myself  Wink

Later, my mother realised how much I detested being dressed like this and would use it as a "threatening punishment".
Just a jumper and tights, wow. You must have felt very exposed in that.

How old were you when you first discovered the joy of panties? Did you try on your big sister's?
(10-16-2016, 03:21 PM)Ali Wrote: Just a jumper and tights, wow. You must have felt very exposed in that.

How old were you when you first discovered the joy of panties? Did you try on your big sister's?

The only time I felt exposed was if we had to go outside to the shops or something. Even though I wore a duffle coat that came down to my knees there was always the worry that I would see someone. This didn't happen often and thankfully I was never caught out. It didn't help that the jumpers/cardigans were knitted by my Gran and often had a feminine look (especially if handed down by my sister). See the vintage knitting patterns of the time and you will see what I am taling about.

I think I was about 9/10 years old when I first discovered the joy of panties - however I always tried them on in combination with her tights (which by that stage I wore as often as I could in secret)...
I have a number of uniforms in different styles and school colours.
My favourite is a short pleated skirt with school blouse, often white, but may depend on school colour of the day, with school tie and jumper of cardigan to match.
I hate tights and stockings, so always wear knee socks, either white or appropriate school colour.
And of course, I always wear my cotton school knickers in the correct colour for the uniform.
(12-26-2016, 07:09 PM)heather Wrote: I have a number of uniforms in different styles and school colours.
My favourite is a short pleated skirt with school blouse, often white, but may depend on school colour of the day, with school tie and jumper of cardigan to match.
I hate tights and stockings, so always wear knee socks, either white or appropriate school colour.
And of course, I always wear my cotton school knickers in the correct colour for the uniform.

Heather,

Do you hate tights and stockings because of the way they feel or the way they look? I am guessing from your early experiences that you don't like anything that hides the colour of your knickers. Personally I love tights, but strangely enough when I was at school they were part of the girl's uniform so I saw  lots of legs in tights when doing handstands and the like....

Just shows that we are influenced by lots of different things...

Sissy Matthew xxx
Hi Matthew

Mainly I think the look, though probably some of both.
I recall the really miniskirt era and girls both with and without tights. The view through regular tan tights was not spoiled too much, though black tights perhaps spoil the view.
(10-13-2016, 06:40 PM)Ali Wrote: What's your favourite kind of schoolgirl uniform to wear?

I love my little pleated gymslip, regulation nylon knickers, woolly tights, lacy white bra, white blouse, v-neck jumper and Mary Jane sandals. It's bottle green, just like my little sister's uniform I was made to wear as a child. 

But I also have some plain white cotton school knickers, some white lacy vests, some white knee length socks, a gingham summer dress, a knee length pleated skirt, a blazer and a little cardigan. I've also got a leotard and a netball dress for games.

Ali, your school girl uniform seems to be very suitable for petticoating. I may be wrong in that, you may not have been in training at the time. I was always put in white nylon panties. I remember once I became aware that those same panties came in pastel shades, but my mother told me "When you are being petticoated" your panties will always be white until your training is complete. I could never understand why mother would not allow me to wear pastels. Have you ever heard of that? Also always nylon, never cotton.
The uniforms I have now are very similar to the ones I was made to wear as a child.

My mother used to punish me by making me wear girls' clothes, often my little sister's. It was terribly humiliating, especially as her clothes were a bit too small for me, so the panties were always a bit too tight, and her skirts and dresses a bit too short.
Ali,

Were you made to wear your sister clothes for teasing her or did you mother punish you for other reasons? If you had a choice looking back now, would you have rather been put into your sister's clothes or taken out to buy your own dresses and tights?

RF
I was punished for all sorts of reasons, RF. At first it was just a pair of Lucy's panties, but then one of her skirts as well, and then a whole outfit.

Wearing Lucy's clothes was embarrassing because she was younger than me, so everything was not only a bit too small for me, but also too young for me. In some ways it was worse having to wear something too young for me than it was having to wear a skirt or dress.

Mum must have noticed this because when Lucy started to complain about me wearing her clothes and Mum took me to buy my own, she chose younger styles for me. She even dressed me as a baby sometimes.

Not only was I dressed as a girl, I was dressed younger than my little sister.

So to answer your question, I was both dressed in Lucy's clothes AND taken to buy my own. I think on balance being taken shopping for knickers, dresses and tights (and especially when we went to buy nappies) was worse.