satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schoolgirl uniform
What's your favourite kind of schoolgirl uniform to wear?

I love my little pleated gymslip, regulation nylon knickers, woolly tights, lacy white bra, white blouse, v-neck jumper and Mary Jane sandals. It's bottle green, just like my little sister's uniform I was made to wear as a child. 

But I also have some plain white cotton school knickers, some white lacy vests, some white knee length socks, a gingham summer dress, a knee length pleated skirt, a blazer and a little cardigan. I've also got a leotard and a netball dress for games.
(10-13-2016, 06:40 PM)Ali Wrote: What's your favourite kind of schoolgirl uniform to wear?

I love my little pleated gymslip, regulation nylon knickers, woolly tights, lacy white bra, white blouse, v-neck jumper and Mary Jane sandals. It's bottle green, just like my little sister's uniform I was made to wear as a child. 

But I also have some plain white cotton school knickers, some white lacy vests, some white knee length socks, a gingham summer dress, a knee length pleated skirt, a blazer and a little cardigan. I've also got a leotard and a netball dress for games.

I like a traditional skirt and top skirt rather short but not too short
What colour is your school skirt, Amy? And do you prefer tights or socks?
Big Grin 
I've got 2 favourite school girl uniforms I like to wear a sexy one with a short blue pleated skirt, sexy white school blouse & school tie with sexy black seemed stockings and suspenders,the other is slightly longer grey pleated school skirt white school blouse and tie, full brief white cotton knickers knee length white school socks and black patent mary jane school shoe's with added pig tails        
(10-13-2016, 06:40 PM)Ali Wrote: What's your favourite kind of schoolgirl uniform to wear?

I'm new here, although I've followed PDQ for a long time, so bear with me on my first post/reply Smile

For me it's a royal blue pleated bib pinafore that fastens at each shoulder with two buttons, white blouse, royal blue and yellow striped tie, knitted cardigan and matching woolly tights. I would wear girls t-bar sandals on my feet.

Your post caught my eye as I was also made to wear my sister's tights as a child. Funnily enough they were bottle green also...
(10-15-2016, 08:53 AM)Sissy Matthew Wrote:

I'm new here, although I've followed PDQ for a long time, so bear with me on my first post/reply Smile

For me it's a royal blue pleated bib pinafore that fastens at each shoulder with two buttons, white blouse, royal blue and yellow striped tie, knitted cardigan and matching woolly tights. I would wear girls t-bar sandals on my feet.

Your post caught my eye as I was also made to wear my sister's tights as a child. Funnily enough they were bottle green also...

Why were you made to wear your sister's tights, Matthew? Did you get put into her panties as well?

I used to hate being made to wear tights as a child. To me they felt so constricting and so, well, girly. Even panties or a skirt wasn't as bad as tights. 
(10-14-2016, 07:39 AM)Ali Wrote: What colour is your school skirt, Amy? And do you prefer tights or socks?

Green I prefer tights honestly but cute socks are nice as well. I guess it depends =)
Tights or socks? Hmmm!

Tights are more girly, I think (not to mention warmer if the weather's cold). But with socks it means your knickers are potentially more exposed if you're not careful sitting down, or getting in or out of a car. Or of course if it's decided you need a spanking.

When I sit down in my gymslip on a cold hard seat, and I'm wearing socks or stockings rather than tights, and my skirt is too short to smooth under my bum, so I'm sitting with just my knickers between my bottom and the cold seat, it always makes me feel very vulnerable.
(10-16-2016, 08:57 AM)minisissyboy Wrote: For me I was not allowed tights as my mother and aunt both believed that bare legs are more healthy for a boy.  So I wore white pelerine socks and ankle socks etc with my skirts and dresses.  So I just got used to bare legs.

Were you still forbidden tights even in winter? You're poor legs must have been freezing? Or were your skirts and dresses long enough to cover your thighs?

Almost all my skirts and dresses were quite short, so, even though tights were embarrassing, they did at least keep my legs warm. I also had some over the knee socks for a while. They were a bit like stockings, but woolly. I found them really embarrassing - they seemed to accentuate the gap between the top of the socks and the hem of my skirt. I always felt my knickers were somehow more exposed.
I have a selection of uniforms. Mainly traditional pleated skirts both box pleats and the wrap around that are straight at the front and pleated at the back. Favourite colours are navy blue, bottle green, grey and maroon, all with matching regulation school knickers which will show the stripes of the cane when applied to my bottom, which is normally the case when told to report in uniform.

Tights and socks worn and have also been diappered in my schoolunfiorm.