BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning frowns upside down.
Here is a simple little thing to do during a long car journey .
When i was a young kid and out with my aunt for a car journey for any long periods .
Sometimes when we were out and with me fully dressed as a toddler baby girl . Some people would overtake and seeing me dressed like that some would scowl and some would wag the finger .
I turned it about by waving . When anyone was overtaking us i would kneel up on the back seat of the car and wave and smile happily at that person . I would always get a smile and wave back . Sometimes a happy toot of their horn . It was very rarely that my waving was ignored .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
That’s a great attitude to take, Bill (and a metaphor for life if ever there was one). 

I do hope you were securely fastened in though, when you were kneeling on the seats.  Big Grin
Back then there was no seatbelt or kiddy seat rules . Slipping across the big red leather bench seats whenever we turned a sharp corner it was WHEE! And across the car i would go lol .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Of course, force of habit, Bill; all these years of Safety Demonstrations really drills these things into you.

As a 90s girl, I forget seatbelts are a relatively new device. Still, there’s nothing more likely to promote a positive response than a cheery disposition.