ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Part Time Job at The Leggings and Boots Boutique
And his worlds collide. Not only is he in a position of having to properly dress up through fear of his job but it is looking as though it is going to be in front of his sister who (I would imagine) will ensure that she obtains plenty of evidence of the incident for her own personal use later.

Or maybe he’ll get really lucky and the fire alarm will go off.  Big Grin
Maybe he will get really lucky or maybe Claire, the customer, and Ashley will demand he wear the outfit!
Nick’s understandably terrified but he knows he really wants to wear it and as for Claire’s reaction when, oh my that’ll be great to find out, oh gosh all the twists and turns and emotions
Please Ashley don’t do this! I begged her as we made our way to the front of the store. “Stop it! We will do what your sister says. Now trail behind us with this young ladies purse and obey. Claire! Welcome back! Emily and Jessica this is Nicks sister. “Oh wow your gorgeous! Nice to meet you!” “Yes it’s a pleasure!” “We’ll we are glad that you are here! We have a bit of a problem.” “A problem? What is it?” BANG BANG BANG! We were all suddenly startled. “What was that?” “Ladies I think we have a problem! I think the air conditioning just got shot. It’s going to get very humid in here and we might flood in the back room. We will have to close up the rest of day. Emily ring this young lady up! Nick give her purse back?” “Why do you have her purse?” “It’s a special offering we have Claire. Some women can have the option of your brother carrying their purse around the store!” “Omg that is hilarious! Well you can carry mine everywhere now to practice. Oh and before I forget did Nick return those leggings I got yesterday they were a size 2!” The customer then spoke up “why not keep them your brother wears a size 2!” “WAIT? WHAT?” “Yes I asked him to wear them and he complied!” “WOW OMG you didn’t tell me!” I wanted to melt into the floor and the ground to swallow me up.

“Well I hate to interrupt everyone but we really need to pile out of here so the air conditioning gets fixed today. Emily, Jessica, and nick you will be expected to still report tomorrow. Claire have a good night!” When we got into the car Claire erupted! “She made you wear leggings?” She wouldn’t stop insisting Claire you weren’t their! “You carry customer purses for them around the store?” Yes it’s part of my duties. It’s not a big deal. “Omg it is a big deal. From now on you carry my purse where ever we go! Your my boots slave and your my purse slave and when we get home you’ll be wearing those leggings.” Claire it’s not like I wanted to wear them! She made me! “Well I’m making you now! We’re home! Carry my purse in!”
Enjoyed it but got to ask:
Is there a picture of Nicks size 2 leggings at home?
Will Claire also make him wear boots?
(08-16-2020, 10:50 PM)afp Wrote: Enjoyed it but got to ask:

Maybe not yet but they will come! Are you disappointed nick didn’t wear the outfit!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gorgeous leggings. Thanks for the picture. Not disappointed that Nick didn’t wear the outfit, as I’m sure it will come just like the boots.
(08-16-2020, 10:56 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 10:50 PM)afp Wrote: Enjoyed it but got to ask:

Maybe not yet but they will come! Are you disappointed nick didn’t wear the outfit!
It’s clearly only a stay of execution. Ironically, in spite of not having to wear the uniform, this wasn’t exactly a successful chapter for Nick. Not only is he left carrying a purse but he has found himself with his own pair of leggings.  Big Grin
Our mother was not home as I followed Claire upstairs with her purse, and we went to my bedroom to get the package of leggings. “Go on! Strip!” Claire you’re my sister I’m not going to strip in front of you! “DO IT!” Her yell frightened me so I dropped my pants and underwear and there I stood hairless and naked in front of her. “OMG what happened to all your body hair? And why is your penis so tiny?” It was an accident I was out of body wash and I thought the nair was yours, and my penis is not tiny! “Omg that is hilarious and your penis is tiny! It’s the size of a babies. Now how can I not bed sure that you voluntarily got rid of that hair!” Claire you know I wouldn’t do that. “Do I? Carrying purses and zipping up boots? And now wearing leggings?” I’m not wearing Leggings Claire! “You’re now! Put them on!”

Scare again by her yelling I undid the packages and held them up to my waist. “Go on. Pull them up!” I did just that! I pulled them up slowly and they went up smoothly this time. My hairless body added an extreme electric sensation. Especially around my crotch! It made me feel alive and my penis betrayed me and it got hard instantly. So, there I was in front of my sister wearing leggings with a tiny erection. “Well well we’ll looks like you love your leggings!” I don’t it’s just because I’m nervous. “Little sissy boys don’t get erections from being nervous they get them from being sexually excitement. Now I believe that you are sexually excited by the leggings. Is that true?” No it’s not! “Oh it is! Here let me help you!” Claire then walked towards me and grabbed my penis with her perfectly manicured pink nails. “Sure feels like it to me!”
This is all getting worse for poor Nick. Claire is getting more ammunition by the minute, but even with all the people already involved, he must still fear the consequences of his mum finding out.