ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Part Time Job at The Leggings and Boots Boutique
I wonder what will happen when Claire finds out that the one pair of leggings won’t fit her? Will she be a regular in the store?
(08-16-2020, 02:14 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote: I wonder what will happen when Claire finds out that the one pair of leggings won’t fit her? Will she be a regular in the store?
Big Grin  I sense she might already have decided that she will be frequenting the store more often in any case. In a way he has been lucky here in that the events have occurred outside working hours and therefore out of sight of the customers, but will that always be the case?
“Wasn’t that so much fun? Thank you for the boots! And guess what? You get to practice taking them on and off all the time!” I said nothing and just put my head down. “It seems to me like you’re a bit afraid of Ashley. She seems like a tough boss but I get where she is coming from.” I said nothing again to her remarks. “What’s the matter cat got your tongue?” I still said nothing but my face was beat red. “Well not matter when we get home you be practicing all night in the living room in front of mother.” That got my attention! No Claire please! Not in front of mother! “Why? You should practice on her too!” It was all so horrifying of an image to me. “I think it’s going to be so much fun. You’re going to be like my boot slave.” I’m not a boot slave! “You are you’re my personal boot slave at home, and your the boutiques boot slave.” Her taunts were humiliating which lead to a bit of excitement down below. I really did know in my head that I liked this sort of humiliation.

We returned home to find my mom cooking in the kitchen and alas she was wearing boots as well. “What’s with all the bags Claire?” “I went shopping at the boutique!” “Oh that sounds fun!” “You and guess what Nick needs practice putting on boots so he needs to practice at home on us!” “Omg that will be so much fun! Let’s start right now while this is cooking.” It was so humiliating as I took both of their boots over and over again. They both ignored me while I did it as they chatted about their work days. Neither of them noticed my tiny tent that sprouted because of the humiliation. This lasted until dinner and we all went our separate ways and I thought I would have alone time in my room. That was until my sister Claire barged in. “Nick you got a pair of size two leggings those don’t fit me!” I’m sorry Claire would they fit mom? “Of course not! You’ll have to return them tomorrow!” With that she threw them on the floor and a thought crossed my head. I wore size two leggings!

The thought kept crossing my head throughout the night but I didn’t take the leggings. They stayed on the floor where Claire threw them. Even in the morning I had bad thoughts about it. That day however something else happened I went to shower and didn’t realize I was out of body wash so I had to use Claire’s. I didn’t look at the label so I had no idea what would happen. My skin started to burn all over as the water rinsed it away! Then I noticed all my body hair was gone! It will down the drain! What the hall happened? I grabbed the bottle and I was horrified! It was nair! The bottle said body hair begone! Oh no my body was hairless and I looked like a child. Claire couldn’t ever find out! She would love to know this. I ran to my room to get dressed. I stared at the leggings for a quick second. Would they feel better without body hair?

I shoed those thoughts away and got dressed for work and left my room but I then heard my sister say “oh boots slave! I’m ready!” I felt humiliated but compelled to follow her orders at this point. I quickly put them on and zipped her up. “See? You’re getting better and faster at that! You should thank me for allowing you to practice on me!” Thank you for allowing me to practice Claire. “You’re welcome boot slave! Now let’s let you get to work!”
Oh Nick with smooth legs and thanks to Claire’s lucky outburst you had those leggings in your room, your chance was scuppered by time, oh so sad but what a thrill to think about and they are yours now for ever so another chance soon
(08-16-2020, 04:11 PM)afp Wrote: Oh Nick with smooth legs and thanks to Claire’s lucky outburst you had those leggings in your room, your chance was scuppered by time, oh so sad but what a thrill to think about and they are yours now for ever so another chance soon
He would do well to avoid Claire for a bit; if she catches him with shaved legs it will be merciless (and play right into her hands).  Wink
(08-16-2020, 04:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:11 PM)afp Wrote: Oh Nick with smooth legs and thanks to Claire’s lucky outburst you had those leggings in your room, your chance was scuppered by time, oh so sad but what a thrill to think about and they are yours now for ever so another chance soon
He would do well to avoid Claire for a bit; if she catches him with shaved legs it will be merciless (and play right into her hands).  Wink

Very true but will be difficult to avoid a strong girl  Wink
“I hope you improve on the floor today we practiced a lot yesterday!” Oh does it even matter Claire? I was in a bad mood not just because what Claire has been doing to me but because i accidentally got rid of all my body hair. If that got around the store and if Claire found out I would be in deep trouble. “Oh it does matter this is your well being and you should care, and if you’re not careful I’ll ask Ashley for daily progress reports!” You can’t do that Claire! You’re not in charge of me! “Ha! I’ll prove to you how much I’m in charge of you! Now get out and go to work!” I left Claire’s car steaming mad and I stalked into work and scanned the floor too look for any errors I might be missing. I exchanged my morning pleasantries with Emily and Jessica. Jessica was getting ready for her modeling and she looked stunning she had on light brown boots, black leggings, and a small dark green stripped sweater. She was carrying her purse so loosely and freely that it unlocked something in my brain. I think I was becoming attracted women’s clothing. I’ve never felt this way before, but I wanted to dress that way, and if I couldn’t I wanted to serve her anyway I could.

What was happening to me? I was never like this before! I mustered my courage and told her that I loved her outfit today. “You like my outfit? What do you like most about it?” I don’t know how it matches maybe. “Well maybe you’ll take off my boots later or carry my purse around the store!” Oh yes I would love that! I walked away I knew that I had to get it together. I had to figure what why I was like this. I didn’t have time for that right now as customers were piling in. Then I noticed the women that had forced me into leggings the other day had entered the store. She made a bee line for me directly. Hello again miss and welcome to the boutique how can I help you? “Well I’m just browsing but I would like the purse service please!” She held out her purse for me to take which I did and began to follow her around the store.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If he’s starting to become attracted to female clothing of his own accord then it’s game over. Surrounded by people both at work who want to feminine him and at least a suggestion that some of them already know that he is open (if not enthusiastic) to the idea, it is a case of when, not if.
Nick said: “ I think I was becoming attracted women’s clothing. “
A priceless line, his attraction started a couple days before, just didn’t realize it at the time.
Subconsciously he is needs to follow the customers around to satisfy something he’s discovering about himself.
I truly am loving the pace and story.

Sissynicole117, the photo of Jessica’s outfit is gorgeous.
Girlygirl, “ ... it is a case of when, not if” very true.
She browsed and browsed the store and I obediently carried her purse where ever she went. She eventually made her way to Jessica’s modeling station. “Omg look at that darling outfit! Don’t you agree sweetheart?” Yes I adore it! “You adore it? Hmm I think I might buy it. Walk me to the dressing room?” Of course I said in my trance that Jessica’s outfit keeps putting me into. She went into the dressing room and I stood outside holding her purse obediently. She came out of the changing stall and I was also out into a trance by the outfit again! It was perfect! It had no flaws! “Well what do you think?” I think it’s perfect! “You think it’s perfect? Well if it’s so perfect why aren’t you wearing it?” Well I can’t do that that’s girls clothes! “You wore leggings for me the other day! Let me call your boss over here! Ashley!”

“Is there a problem again Miss?” “Yes there is! I want him to wear this outfit and he won’t do it. Even though he said that the outfit is perfect.” “Well Nick now I think you have a moral obligation to put it on for her.” But Ashley I can’t do that! “Oh you can don’t you want to wear the outfit and prance around the store?” “Oh hi Claire!” I heard Emily say that at the front of the store! Claire’s here? No I can’t do this! “Oh even better! After all what’s better then some big sister humiliation? Let’s go see at the front of the store!” “Claire what are you doing here?” “I got the rest of the day off so I figured I would come and shop.” “Well I’m glad that you are here. We have a bit of a problem!”