satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Part Time Job at The Leggings and Boots Boutique
Chapter One 
“Nick get down here this instant!” My mom sounded pissed as I walked downstairs. It had been months since school finished and I still hadn’t found a job. There really wasn’t much out there for work for someone like myself. I wasn’t qualified to do anything and I was a small petite boy with long hair so manual labor was out of the question. I definitely took after my mother as I was five foot and four inches and maybe a hundred and thirty pounds. My sister Claire however was a lot bigger. She was slender yes but stood at five foot and eight inches. I was very jealous of her when it came to that. “What are you doing to look for work? This is getting out of hand!” Mom I really have been looking and I just can’t find anything! “Well today I took matters into my own hands. I called my friend Ashley who owns the leggings and boots boutique. She offered you a job and you will take it!” Mom I’m not working at a girls clothing store, and what the hell is a leggings and boots boutique? My sister Claire then came into the kitchen to answer. “Wow what a stupid question! It’s obviously a clothing store that focuses on leggings and boots. They also sell whole outfits! I get a lot of my clothes there.” Mom there is no way I’m working there. “Okay I’ll tell you what. You get one more week and if you can’t find anything on your own you will accept the job!” Fine you on mom! 

I raced back up to my room to continue my already lengthy job search. What kind of clothing store just focuses on one type of outfit? I decided to look up the clothing store to see what it was all about. I then realized that I did know what leggings and boots were as my mom and Claire dressed like this a lot. It just seemed strange to me that they would limit their store to one type of clothing. Whatever I said to myself! It doesn’t matter as I wouldn’t be working their.
You really like giving Nick a hard time don’t you  Big Grin 

I can see already that his shorter than average stature may well play a major role in his future (and depending how things play out, prove to be more a blessing than a curse?)
(08-15-2020, 02:36 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: You really like giving Nick a hard time don’t you  Big Grin 

I can see already that his shorter than average stature may well play a major role in his future (and depending how things play out, prove to be more a blessing than a curse?)

Well what can I say? I like myself to be feminized!

About mid way through the week I was getting nervous because I still haven’t even received a call for an interview. That was until I got a call from a construction company asking me to come in tomorrow for an interview and I of course agreed. They just asked me that I read the job description one more time and too make sure that I could do everything it listed. After reading it I decided that I could do everything it asked, which includes lifting up to a hundred pounds. I was very happy as I left my room and I told Claire the good news. “Construction? I highly doubt you could do anything that job description listed. You know that you have to lift very heavy objects.” It said the heaviest would be just hundred pounds Claire. “Ha! There is no way that you could even lift that! I’ll tell you what let’s go down to the basement and see if you can lift that.” You’re on Claire let’s go!

We both walked downstairs to where our weights were and Claire picked out a hundred pounds in the bar bell. “Okay show me you can do this.” I walked over to the bar bell and breathed deeply and tried to lift but I could barely get it up off the ground. “Yup you’re really lifting that weight. Ha! Look at you struggle! Yup you’ll be working at the boutique picking out women’s boots and folding leggings. Picking out outfits for girls. It’s going to be so much fun to go in there and shop and then you can pick out a new pair of boots for me. I’ll even let you slid them up my feet and zip them up.” I couldn’t do this. I was really struggling and was on the verge of hurting myself so I stopped and gave up. “Well you might as well cancel that interview. Their is no way you can do that job.” I hated to admit it but she was right. I called and told them I had a different opportunity lined up. I was hoping and praying someone else would call because I was not going to do all those things Claire suggested.
It was the end of the week and I didn’t receive one single call which meant that I had to go for an interview at the boutique. “I’m so happy that you are finally going for an interview.” “Yeah even if it is at girls clothing store.” “It’s a boutique Claire, and just think about the discount he will get for us.” “Yeah that’s true mom and you know what I might just have to stop in and shop everyday.” “Don’t go too crazy Claire.” “Oh mom just think about it. A girl can never have too many leggings and I only have a few pairs of boots.” “Oh you’re right sweetheart.” I was sick to my stomach as I got ready to go and then it got worse as Claire announced that she could drive me to the interview. “Mom I’ll drive Nick to the boutique why don’t you just relax today.” “Thank you so much Claire!”

“I can’t wait for you to get this job. It’s going to be so humiliating for you. I’m also going to get so much new clothes.” Claire why don’t you always have to pick on me? “Well I’m your big sister idiot! I should be making fun of you I’m your superior.” No your not! “Ha! I of course I am, and just remember every woman that goes into that boutique is also your superior. As well as the owner of course and all the other girls that work their. You will do whatever they ask even if they ask you to wear girls clothes for the store you will do it!” They wouldn’t ask me to do that Claire. “They might! Some stores have there workers wear clothes to promote the store!” I was nervous at that thought. Would they ask me to wear girls clothes? I asked myself that and wondered how I would get out of it. “We are here! I’ll be in the parking lot waiting for you!”

I walked into the boutique and they were as advertised. They had racks and racks of leggings as well as many pair of boots. There were many different types of boots as well as various colors. They also had sweaters, tops, hoodies, and many different tops that paired up well with leggings. In the back they also had whole outfits that you could buy on mannequins and there was a store employee that was modeling an outfit as well. Omg I thought Claire was right! They could very well have me do that! Hopefully they wouldn’t because I’m a boy and hopefully they wouldn’t want me to do that because of that fact. I went to the cashier in the back to tell her that I was here for my interview. “Hi I’m Emily. How can I help you?” Hi I’m Nick and I’m here for my interview. She looked really surprised but she finally said “Ashley is out back. Follow me.”

“Here we are!” Emily lead to her office and I knocked on the door. “Come in! Oh you must be Nick! It’s a pleasure to meet you! I’ve known your mother for a long time and I’m surprised that we have never met.” Yes me as well Ashley! “Well let’s get down to business. So, why do you want to work at the leggings and boots boutique?” I didn’t really have answer as I really didn’t want to work there. “Well?” I’m not really sure Ashley. “Well do you like this type of clothing?” Well not really I mean my mom and sister dress this way. “Well that’s good you like and notice what your mom and sister wear.” Well I wouldn’t say that. “It’s not a bad thing! It’s good for a boy to notice such things. Now next question! Have you worn leggings and or boots before?” No of course not! “Ever thought about it?” How is this relevant Ashley? “I assure you it is! How can I trust that you will be a good fit here? You might make Emily or Jessica un easy or worse our customers.” Look Ashley sorry but please I really need a job! My mom might kick me out! Ashley Smirked. “Begging for a job? I can appreciate that! Welcome to the team! You start tomorrow!”
“Ha! I knew you would get that job! My little brother works at a boutique!” It’s not a big deal Claire I won’t be working their for long. All I need is a few months experience. “Yeah then maybe you can move on to Victoria’s Secret of Forever21 or something. Oh who are we kidding you’ll be working here forever. Putting boots on women’s legs and fetching leggings for them!” Oh that won’t ever happen Claire. “Don’t be so sure that’s what will be expected of you!” No it won’t Claire Ashley will probably just have me stocking shelves and unloading boxes. “So you think but I bet after a while you’ll be the girl in the store modeling outfits. You have the figure and hair for it.” I’ll cut my hair. “Yeah right mom would never allow that and besides you have no way of getting to a barber shop. The closest one is miles away and I’m the only person that will drive you anywhere. I tell you want though I’ll make you an appointment at my hair salon it’s right down the street!” No thank you Claire!

“I’m so proud of you for getting the job! Ashley told me that you start tomorrow. I’ll lay out your pants and shirt for you tonight.” Thank you mom I said sullenly, I went to bed early that night and was hoping that work would be easy for me the next day. Claire drove me of course and she couldn’t resist getting a few laughs In before hand. “Shit I forgot! We should have practiced you putting on boots last night! You should have practiced on me.” I will never put your boots on for you Claire! “Will see! Okay here we are!”
Sissynicole117, this is a great story. Exiting read. Poor nick I feel butterflies in my tummy for him. Claire is a tease but I love her character. Boss Ashley seems like a great leader, of course Nicks fate after seeing Jessica and Emily, hired and thrilled.
(08-15-2020, 07:11 PM)afp Wrote: Sissynicole117, this is a great story. Exiting read. Poor nick I feel butterflies in my tummy for him. Claire is a tease but I love her character. Boss Ashley seems like a great leader, of course Nicks fate after seeing Jessica and Emily, hired and thrilled.

Thank you! Hope you aren’t bored with the names. Nicks my boy name and Claire is actually my older sisters name.
(08-15-2020, 07:14 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 07:11 PM)afp Wrote: Sissynicole117, this is a great story. Exiting read. Poor nick I feel butterflies in my tummy for him. Claire is a tease but I love her character. Boss Ashley seems like a great leader, of course Nicks fate after seeing Jessica and Emily, hired and thrilled.

Thank you! Hope you aren’t bored with the names. Nicks my boy name and Claire is actually my older sisters name.

You’re welcome 
Not bored
A great start, Nicole; it is pretty obvious you have a passion for the subject matter (which comes through brilliantly in the way the narrative flows (not to mention the fact that you’ve clearly dedicated several hours to it already. 

I suspect Nick might be in for a torrid time though and unlike in your other story, he doesn’t seem to have developed the same level of private enthusiasm  Wink
(08-15-2020, 08:07 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: A great start, Nicole; it is pretty obvious you have a passion for the subject matter (which comes through brilliantly in the way the narrative flows (not to mention the fact that you’ve clearly dedicated several hours to it already. 

I suspect Nick might be in for a torrid time though and unlike in your other story, he doesn’t seem to have developed the same level of private enthusiasm  Wink

Thank you so much as always. Sometimes when I write it seems like it’s only been five minutes but then I look up and it’s been five hours. This might be a slow burn sort of story.