BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Favourite Item
[Image: Vintage-1970s-PVC-Kitchen-Apron-by-Sari-Fabrics.jpg]

I have a vast collection of things that assist me in my fetishes but there is one item that will always stand out.  It is my first ever, PVC apron which I bought when I was about 14 years old or so, making it over 40 years old.  It is made by a company called "Sari" and this kind of apron was all the rage in 1970s and 1980s, with all kinds of companies using them for cheap advertising.  Anyone else remember them?  Sadly they have become collector's items and are becoming very hard to get hold of.

I have lost count of the times I have worn it, either as part of a full uniform or simply on its own.  I have slept in it, my wife has worn it and it has taken, quite literally, decades of abuse.  

While the front is still in good condition and the ties are have never snapped or broken, the underside has become fairly soiled with copious amounts of leakage, dribble and discharge!  I put it in the washing machine and hang it out to dry and it always comes up looking fresh and clean, if a little worn.

What is your favourite item and why?  Add a picture if you can and describe exactly why that is the one thing above all else that really does it for you?
Always in strict uniform
That looks actually quite fashionable as aprons go (and certainly not in the least bit feminine, as many of the ones you get nervous about now sound as though they ought to be). 

In terms of my own favourite item, I certainly don’t have anything as old as that (not least because I am only about half that old yo begin with) but would probably settle for one of my 50s vintage dresses as they just feel so floaty and feminine to wear.
Nice item rubberpinafore
(08-14-2020, 06:16 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That looks actually quite fashionable as aprons go (and certainly not in the least bit feminine, as many of the ones you get nervous about now sound as though they ought to be). 

None of my uniform is meant to be feminine or sexy, quite the opposite in fact.  All items are professional work wear or practical and robust.  I have a very large collection of these PVC aprons from the 1980s and they all serve me as a protective layer as part of my daily attire.

But wearing even such a PVC pinny has the most embarrassing effect on me and makes me cringe that I am now merely a skivvy in humiliating ladies' work wear.

Even knowing that you or anyone else views this apron as non-feminine when I am wearing one in public does not lessen the feeling of shame I suffer- but that is just what gets me going.  I find it all frustratingly incomprehensible why this should be, it just is and has been since I can remember.

I am just very odd, I guess.   Big Grin

(08-14-2020, 10:37 AM)afp Wrote: Nice item rubberpinafore

I cherish it and still use it frequently.  What about you?  Any item you have to share?
Always in strict uniform
[Image: a0f1f48c055657954f7a5ff01e18d54e.jpg]

[Image: guinness-apron.jpg]

[Image: il_340x270.2433304328_7q2s.jpg?version=0]

[Image: Vintage-1970S-PERSIL-WASHES-WHITE-Cotton-PVC.jpg]

Just a few of my other PVC aprons in my growing collection.
Always in strict uniform
It would seem you have a love for classic advertising campaigns also, no?
Yes, I do, as it reminds me of a decade where things seemed to be easier. Nowadays everything seems so rushed and serious. The pandemic hasn't helped much either, although it's fair to say I am doing my bit in full PPE!
Always in strict uniform
Oh and this is is just a small example of my collection. I have many PVC aprons that are not adverts and vary in colour and design. They are all dear to me but among my favourites I recommend Montcler and Nonya pinnies.
Always in strict uniform