ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Penny Drops
This forum has nothing to do with "universities", rather onesies, right?   Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBUsS7SqR9aIvGmgmhoul...bOXhfF-f&s]

I am not quite sure even what that is, but I suspect it's what my wife locks me into if she wants me to suffer more than usual whilst doing my chores.  I have something like the above image in soft, transparent blue PVC (except the model here fills it out far better than me!), with a zip up the back (the lockable part) and with popper buttons under the crotch- for "easy" access.

Wearing that under my uniform really warms things up.
Always in strict uniform
(08-14-2020, 01:10 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: This forum has nothing to do with "universities", rather onesies, right?   Big Grin

I am not quite sure even what that is, but I suspect it's what my wife locks me into if she wants me to suffer more than usual whilst doing my chores.  I have something like the above image in soft, transparent blue PVC (except the model here fills it out far better than me!), with a zip up the back (the lockable part) and with popper buttons under the crotch- for "easy" access.

All the comforts of home wearing diapers (doubled if necessary) and no need to change clothes or get UNLOCKED - although with the snap poppers in the crotch
access is easy to attend to an urgent overflowing issue. I would venture that suitable thumbless mittens are the regime to keep wayward hands from getting into
restricted space !
(08-14-2020, 01:10 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: This forum has nothing to do with "universities", rather onesies, right?   Big Grin

That looks as though it ought to be right up your street (a full outfit made of plastic) but yes, the lockable aspect evokes rather more sinister connotations.

I can imagine if mother had had access to one of these, it would certainly have featured in my nappy punishment.
Rubberpinafore, a great find, that’s a gorgeous onesie and very suitable for the older petticoatee. If I saw it earlier I’d probably have featured it in a dream last night. I bet the sound of it sliding against the nappy is interesting.
(08-14-2020, 11:01 AM)afp Wrote: Rubberpinafore, a great find, that’s a gorgeous onesie and very suitable for the older petticoatee. If I saw it earlier I’d probably have featured it in a dream last night. I bet the sound of it sliding against the nappy is interesting.

Imagine under rubber sheets too?  And has been suggested by BABYLOCK, the addition of punishment mittens would increase frustration levels.   Big Grin
Always in strict uniform