BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dummy Discipline
(08-24-2020, 02:53 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: When gagged interesting sign language implemented not altogether universally approved -
Welcome to DUMBO - no not the elephant but the gagged semi-bondage participant.
Add to this wearing baby sissy dress skirt blouse revealing diapers mary janes and frilly ankle sox !

How do you explain yourself out of that ???
You present quite an image there, BABYLOCK. Just to be clear, is this a description of yourself under such circumstances?  Wink
(08-15-2020, 01:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 12:34 PM)wailer Wrote: Recently my dummies have become more of a gag when we're out. Because it is hidden by my mask, but also I can't really suckle on it, because I realized how strange it looks with a mask on.
That’s a shame, Wailer.

I would have thought myself that it would look stranger without the mask and that the mask would hide somewhat your condition.

Did you find you were receiving comments that you hadn’t been previously or is it just your perception?

No it's because I saw myself in the mirror, Daddy made me look to see that people couldn't tell, but when I was sucking like usual on my dummy, the mask was moving quite a bit.

So when we're out, I try to make sure that I don't suck but sometimes I forget, especially if we're in the car.

Because I have my dummy in so much these days, I sort of suck on it without thinking, a bit the same like I wee in my nappies.
In that case it probably boils down to an overall perception. If it is evident otherwise that you are wearing infant attire, they may well draw that conclusion (but then you probably have far bigger reasons to be embarrassed in such a situation anyway). If there aren’t any other obvious cues then more likely they are wondering why you are making strange facial contortions behind your mask, as a dummy won’t be the first thing to come to mind ordinarily.