satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dummy Discipline
(08-15-2020, 12:34 PM)wailer Wrote: Recently my dummies have become more of a gag when we're out. Because it is hidden by my mask, but also I can't really suckle on it, because I realized how strange it looks with a mask on.
That’s a shame, Wailer.

I would have thought myself that it would look stranger without the mask and that the mask would hide somewhat your condition.

Did you find you were receiving comments that you hadn’t been previously or is it just your perception?
(08-15-2020, 12:34 PM)wailer Wrote: Recently my dummies have become more of a gag when we're out. Because it is hidden by my mask, but also I can't really suckle on it, because I realized how strange it looks with a mask on.

What kind of mask is it?
Always in strict uniform
(08-16-2020, 01:22 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:

What kind of mask is it?

It's just a standard N95 mask but with extra elastic around the back to make sure it doesn't fall off my ears. I sometimes also have a scarf if it's really cold, but we're through the worst of our winter (not that our winter is that cold compared to US/EU).

I'm also lucky I guess that the dummy is all white as well, same color as the mask.
I just think that this new reality of wearing masks in public gives so much opportunity to be in bondage while being private.
(08-21-2020, 01:55 PM)Salonslave Wrote: I just think that this new reality of wearing masks in public gives so much opportunity to be in bondage while being private.
It depends on the bondage and the situation, I suppose. If it impedes your ability to speak then this is still likely to be limiting if in a situation speech is likely to be required.
I think people are becoming accustomed to not being able to understand people with masks.
A discreet work-around might be a hand signal indicating a sore throat or some physical problem with speech.
Of course you could pull the mask off and the pacifier out and go from there, but I do not think that would be the right thing to do.
Ss
I was also under the impression that no one talks to one another in public nowadays anyway.

But bondage in public is always governed by circumstances. For example, it it's raining, my wife takes me out in full uniform but wearing a long, PVC, hooded raincoat or cape. No one bats an eye at me wearing this because it is practical/sensible and keeps the rain off. If only they knew what was underneath...
Always in strict uniform
(08-23-2020, 02:17 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I was also under the impression that no one talks to one another in public nowadays anyway.

But bondage in public is always governed by circumstances.  For example, it it's raining, my wife takes me out in full uniform but wearing a long, PVC, hooded raincoat or cape.  No one bats an eye at me wearing this because it is practical/sensible and keeps the rain off.  If only they knew what was underneath...
I think there is probably a degree of truth in this. I was thinking more along the lines of walking up to a post office till or ordering from a vendor where speech is going to be critical.

I can only imagine the conflict you must be feeling under such circumstances.
If you are to converse with someone in pubic then being gagged will be an immense handicap and needs to be considered. Is your humiliation in your circumstances the primary goal or does the errand embarrass or cause problems for the shopkeeper, sales assistant or whatever? My wife would never want to cause anyone in public to experience difficulty from our games and if she insisted on sending me out surreptitiously gagged as one of my punishments, she would ensure I had pen and paper to hand.

That said though, what of people who have genuine speech difficulties? How to sales staff react to them?
Always in strict uniform
When gagged interesting sign language implemented not altogether universally approved -
Welcome to DUMBO - no not the elephant but the gagged semi-bondage participant.
Add to this wearing baby sissy dress skirt blouse revealing diapers mary janes and frilly ankle sox !

How do you explain yourself out of that ???