satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often to let sissy have a release orgasm
(08-31-2020, 06:44 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Actually she was tired, must be a workout clenching those muscles but it is strengthening her muscles down there so thats a good thing in my view.
Absolutely; everyone wants well toned muscles don’t they?  Wink  

From Andrea’s perspective, she can always be reassured that her cloud has a silver lining.
Are the milkings replacing the monthly orgasm release?
No she can still earn a release once a month or so,with conditions. We will be going out for a little public dressed time and she doesnt care for that bit if she wants release that will be one of the co ditions.
(09-03-2020, 06:02 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: No she can still earn a release once a month or so,with conditions. We will be going out for a little public dressed time and she doesnt care for that bit if she wants release that will be one of the co ditions.
It’ll be interesting to see which weighs out in that battle, her fear or her desire (and for how long). I can’t help but wonder what the other conditions might be.  Wink
They are basically how she acts,also how well she does her assigned tasks.