satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often to let sissy have a release orgasm
I am pleased to say that I got the aneros prostate massager in and it is a resounding success. I no longer have to milk Andreas clitty as the massager does it for me. just put it in and position it and she does the work by clenching her kegel muscles. The first time after about 10 or 15 minutes she was dripping her sissy juice out of the chastity cage.
(08-18-2020, 03:40 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: I am pleased to say that I got the aneros prostate massager in and it is a resounding success. I no longer have to milk Andreas clitty as the massager does it for me. just put it in and position it and she does the work by clenching her kegel muscles. The first time after about 10 or 15 minutes she was dripping her sissy juice out of the chastity cage.
Sounds like it has proven to be a useful device with many benefits (for you). Did you get any feedback from Andrea?  Wink
(08-18-2020, 04:37 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 03:40 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: I am pleased to say that I got the aneros prostate massager in and it is a resounding success. I no longer have to milk Andreas clitty as the massager does it for me. just put it in and position it and she does the work by clenching her kegel muscles. The first time after about 10 or 15 minutes she was dripping her sissy juice out of the chastity cage.
Sounds like it has proven to be a useful device with many benefits (for you). Did you get any feedback from Andrea?  Wink

Only that she doesnt really like it and would prefer to orgasm traditionally. she said it did not give her any feeling of satisfaction and she felt like she was having an internal orgasm of sorts. since it succeeded in milking her prostate thats all that matters and she keeps practicing we should see more output,she likened it to a ruined orgasm of sorts so I am extremely happy!
(08-18-2020, 05:05 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Only that she doesnt really like it and would prefer to orgasm traditionally. she said it did not give her any feeling of satisfaction and she felt like she was having an internal orgasm of sorts. since it succeeded in milking her prostate thats all that matters and she keeps practicing we should see more output,she likened it to a ruined orgasm of sorts so I am extremely happy!

That's my experience as well Ma'am. It drains me but without the satisfaction of a grownup orgasm, leaves me even more frustrated but tired from the exertions.

It is like a ruined orgasm in that there is no "climax", just the ongoing stimulation which leads to me desperately squeezing and humping until I'm too tired to continue, much to Daddy's amusement.
(08-19-2020, 05:44 AM)wailer Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 05:05 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Only that she doesnt really like it and would prefer to orgasm traditionally. she said it did not give her any feeling of satisfaction and she felt like she was having an internal orgasm of sorts. since it succeeded in milking her prostate thats all that matters and she keeps practicing we should see more output,she likened it to a ruined orgasm of sorts so I am extremely happy!

That's my experience as well Ma'am. It drains me but without the satisfaction of a grownup orgasm, leaves me even more frustrated but tired from the exertions.

It is like a ruined orgasm in that there is no "climax", just the ongoing stimulation which leads to me desperately squeezing and humping until I'm too tired to continue, much to Daddy's amusement.

Think of the exercise  Big Grin
All that effort and no reward. Most unsatisfying for you.
Always in strict uniform
My sissy andrea seemed to have started involutary contractions she could not seem to stop when her sissy fluid started coming out of her chastity device. Very pleasing to see that there was no erection and an effort free milking release on my part. Just sat back in my chair and had a nice cold drink, she was exhausted afterwards, just wonderful!
(08-30-2020, 06:18 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: My sissy andrea seemed to have started involutary contractions she could not seem to stop when her sissy fluid started coming out of her chastity device. Very pleasing to see that there was no erection and an effort free milking release on my part. Just sat back in my chair and had a nice cold drink, she was exhausted afterwards, just wonderful!
It sounds like you are making progress. I‚Äôm sure such experiences will make her look forward to her occasional ‚Äėmanual‚Äô release you mention on your other thread all the more.¬† Big Grin
(08-30-2020, 06:18 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: My sissy andrea seemed to have started involutary contractions she could not seem to stop when her sissy fluid started coming out of her chastity device. Very pleasing to see that there was no erection and an effort free milking release on my part. Just sat back in my chair and had a nice cold drink, she was exhausted afterwards, just wonderful!

And afterwards, did sissy andrea seem to feel more submissive than ever?  

Orgasm-less milkings are the ONLY release that sissies ever need. 
Actually she was tired, must be a workout clenching those muscles but it is strengthening her muscles down there so thats a good thing in my view.