BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Way to Ring One's Chimes
Take a chastity device and your cell phone with preprogramed distinctive ring tone and if a vibration alarm is included all the better.
Find a way to mate the two together (Yes the contraption may be bulky - hint hide it in a diaper).

Now when out and about the fun can start with a phone call - - -

Have a second phone - a mate with one - or a perverted ask a stranger on the street to dial your number - - -

Imagine your chastity device ringing out with loud sounding chimes bells or what have you and VIBRATING to get your otherwise attention.

You could also have someone maybe your dominate mate call you at say a most inconvenient moment.

Answering or taking that call may pose a problem with how one is dressed !

There would be no denying that that phone call is for you - just you - only you - get off on it !

Back to some more mundane boring attention getting ideas - - -
(08-13-2020, 02:18 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Take a chastity device and your cell phone with preprogramed distinctive ring tone and if a vibration alarm is included all the better.
Find a way to mate the two together (Yes the contraption may be bulky - hint hide it in a diaper).

Now when out and about the fun can start with a phone call - - -

Have a second phone - a mate with one - or a perverted ask a stranger on the street to dial your number - - -

Imagine your chastity device ringing out with loud sounding chimes bells or what have you and VIBRATING to get your otherwise attention.

You could also have someone maybe your dominate mate call you at say a most inconvenient moment.

Answering or taking that call may pose a problem with how one is dressed !

There would be no denying that that phone call is for you - just you - only you - get off on it !

Back to some more mundane boring attention getting ideas - - -
For some reason when I read this I was imagining one of those prank shows on television. An interesting idea; I hope you’re going to pilot it for us and let us know how it works.  Wink
Lovesense already has a mobile app and there's buttplugs.io if you want to create your own apps and things Big Grin