satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Age regression
(10-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Wendy Jane Wrote: . . .
This has happened in the States with both males and females and is called “re-parenting” Sometimes the gender changes so that, for example, an adult male becomes a baby girl. The idea is that they are slowly allowed to grow up again with a fresh outlook on life and are supposedly “cured”.  The method is controversial but there are adults who have been regressed for several years and have found it very helpful.  
. . .

This is exactly how my first diapering was explained to me, Wendy Jane.  Like so many sissies, I was raised as a boy and punished for any expressions of my girly desires, even though they felt so natural to me.  At first it was silly and embarrassing, playing with my doll, changing her wet and messy diapers when my own were wet and messy, but I learned to lover her as I taught her how to be a good little girl.  And I wanted to be a good little girl just like her.  Dressing my doll in her pretty clothes, I learned that what a good little girl wears, and what I'd always wanted to wear, is indeed a good thing.
(10-28-2016, 02:30 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Wendy Jane Wrote: . . .
This has happened in the States with both males and females and is called “re-parenting” Sometimes the gender changes so that, for example, an adult male becomes a baby girl. The idea is that they are slowly allowed to grow up again with a fresh outlook on life and are supposedly “cured”.  The method is controversial but there are adults who have been regressed for several years and have found it very helpful.  
. . .

This is exactly how my first diapering was explained to me, Wendy Jane.  Like so many sissies, I was raised as a boy and punished for any expressions of my girly desires, even though they felt so natural to me.  At first it was silly and embarrassing, playing with my doll, changing her wet and messy diapers when my own were wet and messy, but I learned to lover her as I taught her how to be a good little girl.  And I wanted to be a good little girl just like her.  Dressing my doll in her pretty clothes, I learned that what a good little girl wears, and what I'd always wanted to wear, is indeed a good thing.

Dear Sissy Renee,

Have you tried regression therapy by being put back as a little girl or is this simply the way you have felt for many years? I assume you accept that although you are an adult male you are really a little girl inside so that you do not need therapy to prove that to be the case. Do you dress and act as a little girl as a way of relieving stress and tension? Being an adult can be hard but being an adult sissy is even harder.

Wendy Jane

XXXX
Dear Wendy Jane:

My current sissy training includes one weekend each month in diapers.  There are several reasons for this, obedience and discipline not the least, but it strengthens my contact with that little girl I should have been too.  As she grows stronger in my mind, I become a better sissy.  What I once fought, I now eagerly accept.

~~
Sissy Renee
(10-16-2016, 08:01 AM)I know i got into trouble in kindergarten as i was feeling the frilliness of the girls dress that sat beside me.  Well mom thought i liked them so much she borrowed a few from the lady next store.  Being small the only ones that fit were toddler dresses.  With me causing more trouble at home and having plenty of diapers on hand as i had a baby brother well i ended up diapered as well.  When he was old enough to be in a regular bed i got the crib as i was the one still in diapers and was till i was 16.  My brother has to this day made remarks to me privately about it.Also being in a dress makes ones bottom a lot more accessable to spankings by ones Mistress/Mommy Ali Wrote: A paddling or spanking is certainly a highly effective punishment. It's not so much the pain inflicted, although that can be considerable, it's the act of clear submission in laying yourself across someone's lap knowing that they're going to lift your skirt, pull down your knickers and smack your exposed bare bottom.
(10-15-2016, 04:36 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: The loving discipline we learn at our Mothers' feet serves us well as adults as well.  When we enter into the service of our Mistresses, the same techniques are available to teach us obedience, docility and gratitude.  There's nothing like a paddling followed by diapering to show us who's the boss.

My Mommy is in complete agreement. She believes nothing teaches a sissy better than to have his diapers pulled down for a good, hard paddling. She also believes this is even better if her boyfriend is over to watch.

[Image: mkxcg26k6arzmkc4g.jpg]
Wow. That looks like a very sore bottom. How long did your spanking take to make your bottie that red?

It takes about half an hour for my bottom to turn that colour, depending on how vigorous my spanking is.
My Mommy uses either a wooden Spencer paddle with holes in the face or a lexan paddle of the same type. It doesn't take long to get my cheeks red... probably only five minutes. It leaves a lasting impression, believe me!
Is that a big red buttplug in your bottom as she is spanking you ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Nappy punishment was a regular part of my upbringing. I wasn’t so much fully babied but rather turned into a parody of a little girl in Lolita style dresses. If either my tomboy sister or I were put into these dresses and nappies, we had to do activities like skipping rope in the garden and even skipping about the house - we didn’t just have to wear the dresses but had to make full use of their flounce and skip about swishing our dresses just like the little girls we were supposed to be.

My mum was insistent that We had to use our nappies and would sometimes say that a wet nappy was not a used nappy and we wouldn’t get changed until we had messed ourselves. My mum used diuretic fizzy drink punishment at night we had to drink several in the hours before bed just ensure it was a wet nappy that we were sleeping in and not just bulky underwear. It therefore made sense to mess yourself not long before you went to bed so that you could at least start the night dry.

This backfired on one particular occasion my sister and I messed ourselves at the same time and demanding of our mother that she change us, we were astonished and appalled in equal measure then we were simply changed into each other’s nappy so we had to go to bed wearing each other’s mess knowing we would have no choice but to water it down through the night.

In spite of all this, my most embarrassing punishment was during a two week foreign holiday shortly after I had been caught smoking. While I was able to wear my own clothes I had to wear a nappy underneath at all times; it can’t have been any secret that I was a fourteen year old in nappies as looking back the nappy bulge must have been quite obvious.

Certainly, when I used my nappy and then had to wait an hour to be changed (which was my mum’s rule) I must have smelt like sewer. I was particularly unlucky one day to mess myself when In the local town and having to walk all the way back to the complex with my mess bouncing around ‘in the boot’. I also became very adept at assuring that these messes happened during the day as the idea of having to mess myself at night and then sleep in it (which happened to me on a couple of occasions didn’t bear thinking about.
There's no doubt that being forced to use your nappies for what they're intended is incredibly humiliating.

When I was dressed completely as a baby, in nappies, baby knickers and a baby dress or onesie it was mostly in private (although there were occasions when I was dressed like that at my Aunty Jane's house).

It wasn't uncommon, however, for me to be put back into nappies and plastic baby pants under my shorts or trousers and be taken out. When that happened I was never allowed to use the toilet - I had to use my nappy.

It was SO humiliating having to let go and flood my nappy, knowing that I'd have to stay in my wet nappy until we got home and Mummy could change me.

Sometimes she'd offer me the choice of having my nappy changed in the baby change room, but after the first couple of times of being stripped off and changed in front of other mothers and their babies I tended to opt for staying in my wet nappies.